How is ruthless ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

"
Zrevnur wrote:
Dropped 'Portal' in act 7 or so. Not sure I have seen that drop in earlier leagues.
I think I've seen a Portal drop before.

But hella jealous of the rest of your drops... I have never seen an Empower drop, Ruthless or not (I mean I don't play that much but still), and that bow (I run Galvanic + Burning Arrow)...

Haven't had good drops for a whole Act now, just finished 7.
Last edited by Revenchule on Dec 18, 2022, 10:29:29 AM
"
snowmittens wrote:
I have my atlas on ritual and heist and they give nothing but dog sh*t
Anyone had gotten good stuff from those?
No idea about Heist but Ritual still gives special bases. Without speccing into it and only did a few Rituals I got one:
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
So I finished act1, and a bit of act2. Some of the item drops really makes you happy :) my aim is to eventually finish 10acts. Playing scion, with whatever skills I can.

Weapon was a game changer for me, finding boots with MS also felt giga good, since we got no movement skills.

But I thought I will find less yellow items.
Last edited by gageris on Dec 18, 2022, 12:39:42 PM
Wander is wandering:
Spoiler
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
In the spirit of Ruthless I am playing SSF on console, as a selfcast Eye of Winter Trickster (but Cold Snap might as well be my main skill).

I am currently in Act 4 and the first major hurdle i encountered was Vaal Oversoul to which I died many times. So far I've had no great drops and no support gems. I did the first Lab at level 35 and did it first time fortunately.

Ruthless is a challenging mode but enjoyable, zooming has never been my style so I don't miss movement skills nor spamming my Quicksliver.

Here's my crappy gear, I'm not posting my crafting materials (calling them currency in SSF is redundant lol) because don't have any other than thirteen chromes.

Spoiler
hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.
Last edited by AbilityPoints on Dec 19, 2022, 4:13:42 AM
The famine is real....
Early on leveled a Hierophant (well Templar I guess) to act 3 for some gems. Plan was to make a spell totem bosser. As it happens I neither got 'Spell Totem' nor 'Multiple Totems'. Thinking if I can turn it into some kind of minion/hybrid build maybe. No idea how minion builds work though...

"
AbilityPoints wrote:
the first major hurdle i encountered was Vaal Oversoul to which I died many times.
Was quite nasty/dangerous on my first char too. Messed up my gear before though but still. Note to self: Dont underestimate act 2 boss.
"
Zrevnur wrote:
As it happens I neither got 'Spell Totem' nor 'Multiple Totems'.
As it happens:
(While leveling Ascendant for bossing - no idea if that will work out though - in acts.)
Just got myself a pretty juicy body armor...

Tier 10 temple with corrupted tempest:

Very usable with high life and high lightning resist.
And the colors may actually kind of work for Righteous Fire... but I do not have the support gems for it.

Also this dropped in same temple:

Nice armor, probably better for Jugg.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Last edited by Peterlerock on Dec 19, 2022, 2:58:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info