Introducing the Sanctum Mystery Box

Not personally anything I like in here.

At least we will all get a free one at Christmas/New Years.
The new system of preventing duplicates is an amazing change. I have no problem paying the extra money for the boxes as long as I'm not getting 10 copies of the same thing.

Thank you so much GGG for this extremely ethical system. Keep up the good work.
Nice, all things looks great, too bad at least some of them are not rewards for the league, would have been great :(.
You made boring sup packs, now you show this, the worst mystery box of all time. Nothing i want from it, all things looks so mediocre. Even transfomation effects, why you cant do bosses skins instead of minion skins? Its so obivious and i dont want to buy even single one. Its funny, that league is good and sup packs + mystery boxes are bad xD, things turn upside down this time. And im happy with this, better to make cool game,rather than mtx =)
Last edited by JahWar on Dec 11, 2022, 1:43:22 AM
Why is the ring effect red even if I use the blue variation? The summons are blue, my effect is blue, but the glowing ring is red.

Edit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mxzdGACOJA

Video showcasing it. Shows the blue summon effect, but the ring is default red. I'm not mad or anything, but is this intended?
Last edited by Limelols on Dec 11, 2022, 2:56:48 AM
"
paganicus wrote:
this is bad. mystery boxes are getting worse and worse. same with supporter packs.

Truth.
i personally dont like any of these, pass.
So when are we getting the ability to use gloves mtx unarmed?
GGG please allow Flicker Strike on Hollow Palm
Just seems like we aren't even trying anymore, with the game itself and MTX. Sad to see.
Yeah some of these are really good and creative for sure. The mf helm looks sick.

The wings need to flap less as you move faster. I've always had this issue with wings and their physics. This was a good opportunity to make the char look like they are gliding - or about to take flight - even if technically the feet are still on the ground running :)
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Dec 11, 2022, 2:48:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info