Private Leagues for Path of Exile: The Forbidden Sanctum are now available!

"
Stonegoal wrote:
"
hyyyben wrote:

To clarify one thing, youre not getting a 3 days lead..you got it wrong. The privateleague can be created now, but you cant play on it before anyone else.

Playing on a private league is a new way of enjoying the game. YOure relying on a few other ppl, youre more likely to work as a team..getting upgrades gives a hole new sense of joy.

A private league, can be the same as the normal softcore league..or it can be harder..depends on what you want.
But youre not getting ahead of anybody...youre assumption is dead wrong :)

"Private Leagues for Path of Exile: The Forbidden Sanctum expansion launch are now available! Those of you who are planning to play in a Private Sanctum League at launch are now able to create them beforehand."
Right there in the announcement.

You clearly decided to remove some of the original text..for whatever reason, i dont know..mb bc you realised you were wrong? Here is the full text. Are you ready to admit your mistake ? :)

Private Leagues for Path of Exile: The Forbidden Sanctum expansion launch are now available! Those of you who are planning to play in a Private Sanctum League at launch are now able to create them beforehand. Click here to set up your Private League (don't forget to double check the start time of your league upon creating)! Ruthless will also be available as an option for your private leagues. Please note that you won't be able to participate in these events until they officially launch on December 9th (PST).
"
Makosi wrote:
What's a private league and why would I want one?

Quite a few ppl dont want to play on softcore kalandra, simply to avoid the market.
A private league is a way to boost teamwork.
You can play with a few buddies, or with several hundred people..you can still trade with eachother.
YOu can make the content harder, by adding tougher mods to the game.
Crafting suddenly becomes super important, bc the market is limited.
There are a ton of upsides to play on a private league :)
"
Vaydra wrote:
Please make it so we can premake characters ready to go :)

YOu just have to be the first in the line of ppl, when the servers go life :)
"
hyyyben wrote:
"
Stonegoal wrote:
"
hyyyben wrote:

To clarify one thing, youre not getting a 3 days lead..you got it wrong. The privateleague can be created now, but you cant play on it before anyone else.

Playing on a private league is a new way of enjoying the game. YOure relying on a few other ppl, youre more likely to work as a team..getting upgrades gives a hole new sense of joy.

A private league, can be the same as the normal softcore league..or it can be harder..depends on what you want.
But youre not getting ahead of anybody...youre assumption is dead wrong :)

"Private Leagues for Path of Exile: The Forbidden Sanctum expansion launch are now available! Those of you who are planning to play in a Private Sanctum League at launch are now able to create them beforehand."
Right there in the announcement.

You clearly decided to remove some of the original text..for whatever reason, i dont know..mb bc you realised you were wrong? Here is the full text. Are you ready to admit your mistake ? :)

Private Leagues for Path of Exile: The Forbidden Sanctum expansion launch are now available! Those of you who are planning to play in a Private Sanctum League at launch are now able to create them beforehand. Click here to set up your Private League (don't forget to double check the start time of your league upon creating)! Ruthless will also be available as an option for your private leagues. Please note that you won't be able to participate in these events until they officially launch on December 9th (PST).

I did make a mistake by going by this announcement.

"Private Leagues for Path of Exile: The Forbidden Sanctum expansion launch are now available!"
"Please note that you won't be able to participate in these events until they officially launch on December 9th (PST)."
Launch would mean opening of servers or release of a game.
Dec 6 Priv PC Launch
Dec 9 PC Launch
Dec 14 Consoles Launch

But like I said I was mistaken. I tested it. I hope you will not defend bad wording.

Private Forbidden Sanctum leagues in fact launch Dec 9th with all of the PC users. You were right myself and the announcement was wrong.
All good man. Have a lovely launch :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info