The Forbidden Sanctum Challenge Rewards

"
jimhoward555 wrote:
man that armour set is sick...

40 challenges mannnnnnnnnnnnnn

You dont need 40 though, just 38
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
"
blajde wrote:
Will try not to have the negative undertone but as many says.. the helmet is...

and one reward spot for all challanges.. trohpy excluded is a bit plain..

even a weta added for 2 coins would lift this leagues rewards by 300% overall..

Portals and wings is what I hope for every league.

Portals are nice cause they are league specific and also fills the role of a totem.

loving the league mechanic but this was... a bit plain.

Always going for 40/40 but I don't want the totem to be the only thing I aim for while doing them.

Why it is extra plain is that from mirror of kalandra you had the same system for the wings.. upgraded tiers.. but there you also had extra stuff. Now it is in contrast far less due to only armor set.

best regards,

Exiled

Probably experimenting for POE2.
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
Ouch, not for me at all this reward.
This signals the end of a post. I apologise to everyone who had to suffer through it.
Can you just remake the helmet? like delirium wings remake, is hideous for real...

PD: I don't care too about others opinions, but the reality is there, there is no other part of the armour set where you find magenta feathers, that helmet have no sense... Maybe if the feather was golden or like crystal, something that means value, but magenta feathers?.
People, often deceived by an illusive good, desire their own ruin.
those rewards aren't my style at all,

it's not sheet, but i don't like it

maybe i will go to 38 again, if league/character is fun, or if i'm addicted enough, but the armor set is missing some.. badass/effect/portal/wings/pet/aura you choose
Is it just me or does the reward not look as good as it could be?

Don't get me wrong I'd still go 40 as usual but I would have preferred to be a beautiful butterfly boi at the end of the league.
Good look helmet !
I believe that one guy that doesn't like the design won't change the rewards. Say a BIG THANK YOU for getting rewards at all.

If u don't like them, expend some money in this FREE game.
I think this is a high quality piece. However there is some clipping.

Look here
"
aliuznoratiuz wrote:
Can you just remake the helmet? like delirium wings remake, is hideous for real...

PD: I don't care too about others opinions, but the reality is there, there is no other part of the armour set where you find magenta feathers, that helmet have no sense... Maybe if the feather was golden or like crystal, something that means value, but magenta feathers?.

For them to remake or modify a set there would need to be a major outcry. A few dozen people isn't enough.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info