[3.23 Cold Conversion Blade Vortex Elementalist / Occultist (League Starter + League Finisher)

what you think about trickster BV?
"
Morfogore1001 wrote:
what you think about trickster BV?

It's much more defensively oriented, and I think you'd have a harder time scaling the damage, but it could be viable.
Looks like a fun build. I'll be playing this as my starter.
hi, sorry what content you think i should farm with this? expedition? essences? or?
"
Morfogore1001 wrote:
hi, sorry what content you think i should farm with this? expedition? essences? or?

This succinct video covers how the build performs against various content, it's mostly still applicable, except I've come to embrace shield charge and so some of the things that got penalized for low movement speed are better than they were before.

https://youtu.be/JwMXHUd04iY
I will give this build a try and hope it is also a league starter and league finisher.

Hope to find help here, if neccescary :P
"
PattyWin wrote:
I will give this build a try and hope it is also a league starter and league finisher.

Hope to find help here, if neccescary :P

I'll definitely keep answering questions here as long as people are asking them. The youtube also has links to my Discord server which is full of people who have played the build and are eager to share their love/knowledge when I'm not available.
Last edited by Chronic_Painless on Dec 9, 2022, 9:11:59 AM
Hey, great guide. I am planning on starting with it.
Is the switch to BV meant to be done in A6 because BV outperforms Stormblast Mine at that point or just to switch to BV asap?
Last edited by Cediii on Dec 9, 2022, 9:48:52 AM
"
Cediii wrote:
Hey, great guide. I am planning on starting with it.
Is the switch to BV meant to be done in A6 because BV outperforms Stormblast Mine at that point or just to switch to BV asap?

BV definitely outperforms stormblast at that point, especially in terms of comfort. But also the only reason we don't swap to BV sooner is that it's pretty terrible without Unleash, so we are also doing it "ASAP" to an extent.
Hi, thanks for the build. Can I just go all the way as Occultist instead? Shield is pretty much necessary or double void battery could be okay? Checked on poe.ninja first week and some people went x2 battery but also bow + unique quiver, are those build just full glasscanon?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info