Upcoming Livestream Twitch Drops

This is crap. I contacted support like you asked Lisa, and now they are giving me the run around, saying **I NEED TO CONTACT TWITCH** ???

ive never had issues collecting twitch drops from other games. But, without fail, ive seen problems with poe drops, people needing to unlink+relink every time you guys do a promotion.

maybe its time to stop doing twitch drops and find a different way to give stuff out. maybe a promo code given out on stream, valid for 6 hours???
Last edited by Thror2k5 on Dec 1, 2022, 4:57:01 PM
Yeah I've tried everything and nothing working only for this game tho
Never had any issues with anything else
"
Lisa_GGG wrote:

Hi, I had to visit this page for the twitch-drop to be available in game, even though i had already claimed it on my twitch-account. Seems like a bug to me as it was the same thing last league.

Hope this helps someone.
I watched way more than 45 mins and nothing appeared? How long do I have to wait for this?
"
"
Lisa_GGG wrote:

Hi, I had to visit this page for the twitch-drop to be available in game, even though i had already claimed it on my twitch-account. Seems like a bug to me as it was the same thing last league.

Hope this helps someone.

Got here after claiming on Twitch, Wings not Ingame, clicked Link above, Hello Wings :)
it would be great if twitch drops were available for more than 1 day, i mean, having a wide range of hours is nice, but sometimes life gets busy and you have spare time when you can, not when you want

i would say having til the sunday would respect more ppl's life
If i dont click reward before end of stream i dont get wings? :/ i sleep buforem and and no have IT in drops :/
So, did nobody get the Twitch drops........ Or just some? (Like me?)
pog
Thanks, Chris!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info