Upcoming Livestream Twitch Drops

FREE DROP is an extra cool thing, I understand you have to give away what's left in stock and not sold out :) . Please GGG give some '' RANDOM DROPS '' preferably some animals that would accompany the player during his journey through the WONDERFUL game world.
"
Voidbreaker1 wrote:
Please change doomsday keystone into something not uselles. We don't care about support for like 3 interactions. No one plays twister or storm call. Just please.
I don't think this post is appropriate place for such a request.
"
illectrik wrote:
I'll be sure to un-link my account so that I don't get anymore wings, as I am an exile and not a bird.
Kalandra would like to have a word with you.
"
XWOJCIECHX wrote:
I understand you have to give away what's left in stock and not sold out :)

:)

gj! first laugh of the day for me. Thanks!
"Boah, is echt lächerlich, wie schnell das hier lädt, wenn nich irgendwelche Penner mit MTX hier rumhängen."
Nice, thanks for the free mtx once again GGG.
:)
I'm up for it! Hopefully the supporter packs will fit to those wings. Would love to have a redish-themed skin.
Did you guys forget to say at what time the stream starts, or am I really supposed to believe you can stretch a league reveal for NINE HOURS?
POG
I don't quite think I like these marketing moves from an ethical standpoint ....

This kind of thing also pretty much shows some superficiality or lack of confidence that one's product will do well (if a well designed product with good communication has its developers confidence and is expected to do well, no need to give "free" stuff to people to buy their viewing of the announcement)

I can understand some free rewards to give players objectives through challenge completion, but spending 45 minutes with logged into a twitch stream .... feels already very different.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Dec 1, 2022, 4:47:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info