Upcoming Livestream Twitch Drops

pog
So... When is valkyrie smite going on sale, hm?
Looks like a slightly less detailed version of the Rapture Wings from May this year which was also a Twitch Drop. Still looks decent at the very least.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
So much hype but let's see it in game. After past league I don't buy this hype anymore.
Noice
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
remeber guys, ONLY buy support pack AFTER test. Don't fall into the trap again! THX :)
Staff if you read this,

DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE STASH TABS IN STANDARD!
after the league ends, we need to manually move out all the stuff from our league stashes ONE BY ONE!! INCLUDING THE ITEMS WE DONT WANT ANYMORE OR NEED THEM TO BE DELETED!!!

JUST MAKE A BUTTON OPTION TO DELETE A STASH TAB CONTENT WITHOUT FORCING US TO MANUALLLY TAKE OUT everything 1 by 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i know alot of people ( me included ) that are stuck with a chunk of stash tabs ( remove only ) because of this madness!

usually players take out their valuables and want the rest to be gone, deleted! they dont want to do 5000+ clicks or spend hours to take out all the garbage from the Fragments or Gems stash tab ( as an example ).
if you dont clean everything you are stuck with extra tabs that are remove only.. its a mess!

add such a feature! for quality of life

ty
Last edited by POEGuy007 on Nov 29, 2022, 7:25:35 PM
A specific, guaranteed and achievable reward for watching a Twitch stream. Imagine having that for the actual game events you had this month.
fix your game.
-_-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info