Curses FAQ

Finally, an update where people are thinking "I wonder how I can use this to my advantage?" instead of "but why don't I get a mageblood?"

Really looking forward to seeing the creative ways people use this to boost builds.
Last edited by Audience_Cat on Nov 29, 2022, 1:45:15 AM
How come only streamers/youtubers can see any good point on these changes, yet majority of people here are heavily dissatisfied? Really, REALLY strange...
"
How come only streamers/youtubers can see any good point on these changes, yet majority of people here are heavily dissatisfied? Really, REALLY strange...

its because 99% of people are cry babies ;) and streamers (sometimes they also cry) they still have fun by playing this game, like i still have fun playing this game, sometimes more sometimes less
If you keep nerfing the game, I'll just quit completely... I got 5k playtime hours and doubling down on nerfing after the amount of backlash you got in 3.19. It's just a horrible idea. Not sure why you're trying to get people use to this slow way or grindy way of playing, If it's to roll out the red carpet for poe 2.0 this is a horrible move. Youll have 2 game modes of the same creed and no choice for the players to select. Take Poe 1.0 back to the ultimatum times, or even blight. It was working fine, Everyone had fun. If you put poe blight next to poe 3.20 on same launch but made poe blight play how it was when blight played and do your nerfing crap in 3.20 I guarantee you the blight version would win. People wanna go fast. That's why this game has made it this far, But you're slowly killing it for unknown reasons.
"
Schorse1337 wrote:
"

its because 99% of people are cry babies ;) and streamers (sometimes they also cry) they still have fun by playing this game, like i still have fun playing this game, sometimes more sometimes less

You're weird if you don't think streamers/youtubers aren't scared to actually voice their opinions, They don't want to lose access. Subtractem just released a video apologizing for slapping a nun with a biscuit level of commentary on twitter because he was featured this month by GGG and he wants to keep access. Sadly this trick doesn't work for long if you end up pissing off the playerbase too and they stop watching you.
Last edited by asicminer on Nov 29, 2022, 2:00:27 AM
:)
And the nerfs keep coming.

Not sure why u beating on a dead ascendancy when out there you have inquisitor with billion dps(check poe ninja).

Again i dare to ask are you playing the same game or only the vision?

I guess GGG hate occultist and want to bring to trickster level as was way back in 3.18

Well good job GGG now the occultist is the same as trickster was in 3.18

RIP Bane 28-Nov-2022 to 29-Nov-2022
"
asicminer wrote:
If you keep nerfing the game, I'll just quit completely... I got 5k playtime hours and doubling down on nerfing after the amount of backlash you got in 3.19. It's just a horrible idea. Not sure why you're trying to get people use to this slow way or grindy way of playing, If it's to roll out the red carpet for poe 2.0 this is a horrible move. Youll have 2 game modes of the same creed and no choice for the players to select. Take Poe 1.0 back to the ultimatum times, or even blight. It was working fine, Everyone had fun. If you put poe blight next to poe 3.20 on same launch but made poe blight play how it was when blight played and do your nerfing crap in 3.20 I guarantee you the blight version would win. People wanna go fast. That's why this game has made it this far, But you're slowly killing it for unknown reasons.

If you want this experience try Torchlight: Infinite. This is not the game for you.
mindless drones
:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info