This weekend, we're having a huge sale on classic microtransactions in our store! All items that are part of the sale are discounted by 50%, so make sure you look through the store for some great deals! Check out the sale here!

Not sure what to get? Check out the set below, which includes the Desert Helmet, Victorious Wings, Carnage Body Armour, Warlock Gloves and Boots, Crypt Sword, Radiant Weapon Effect and Seraph Shield, which are all part of the sale!

Short on points? Be sure to check out the Kalandra Supporter Packs, which will leave the store once the Kalandra League ends!

Our Core Supporter Packs also offer a great deal of points and will also leave the store soon to be replaced with new Core Packs! We'll give you more notice when they leave the store, but in the meantime you can check them out here!

Thanks for your support and Happy Thanksgiving!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Pog
!

Must be massive incoming nerfs since taking so long to prepare the curse manifesto to make it look like buffs.
50% Sale ? Damn this year is Wild
fix Antlers
was:65
on sale:160
:)
Literally Nothing on my watchlist on sale. Thanks I guess, saved money XD
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
I haven’t had anything I wanted to buy in awhile…
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
hsuchijp wrote:

Must be massive incoming nerfs since taking so long to prepare the curse manifesto to make it look like buffs.

They literally said the last manifesto would come Friday days ago.
No thanks, you're not rewarding players at all, so it's consider not "Thanksgiving" for the players in my personal opinion.

So I will not drop a single cent on your game.
Last edited by vortex226 on Nov 24, 2022, 9:58:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info