Blizzard Entertainment Is Pulling Its Games Out of China

"
kolyaboo wrote:
I heard the deal Actiblizz offered sucked, I don't remember the details now (something about not paying them their fair share because I thought when I heard it "no wonder they won't sign on that dotted line"). They are looking for another partner (10 cent? I doubt it).

Netease isn't earning much from the current Blizzard deal. If Blizzard increase their prices, It literally mean Netease is earning NOTHING or Making LOSSES. From business perspective, that is a ridiculous deal.

Netease took the previous deal even though it wasn't that profitable since it help them earn marketshare. Blizzard action was repulsive and shocking to Netease implying their 14-year partnership was for nothing. Want marketshare, lose market share.

Work for nothing!Sound depressing.

Looks like NetEase was indeed quite upset this partnership failed.

The "Green Tea Bitch" China internet slang really got me. That's pretty good.

https://www.pcgamer.com/netease-smashes-up-world-of-warcraft-statue-after-its-nasty-breakup-with-blizzard/
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Of course they were. They had everything to lose. Now they're stuck with a p2w dog which likely will die in the west the moment DIV is out.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
Looks like NetEase was indeed quite upset this partnership failed.

The "Green Tea Bitch" China internet slang really got me. That's pretty good.

https://www.pcgamer.com/netease-smashes-up-world-of-warcraft-statue-after-its-nasty-breakup-with-blizzard/

I learned all about the different types of beverage bitches. Red tea bitches, Milk tea bitches, Coffee bitches... to name a few.

HHH (short for HaHaHa equivalent to LoL)

Anyway, Tencent will be releasing Tarisland. In case you wanted to know what happens with WoW/WoW-clones in China next.

Did you try turning it off and on again?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info