3.20 Balance Manifesto: Monster Mods and Archnemesis

So now I need a mapping char and a mf culler char for every yellow pack???

Do we get endless portals now so I can swap to my culler for each yellow pack, or are our mapper char just meant to dodge them all until the end of the map, then log out and onto the culler to run back and clear all the touched up yellows?

I want to get my extensively tested magic farm char ready!!!!!
Finally
"
Diablo_4_ever wrote:
So now I need a mapping char and a mf culler char for every yellow pack???

Do we get endless portals now so I can swap to my culler for each yellow pack, or are our mapper char just meant to dodge them all until the end of the map, then log out and onto the culler to run back and clear all the touched up yellows?

I want to get my extensively tested magic farm char ready!!!!!

You got it all wrong. You make a mapping character and put a few slots for MF depending on how strong your character is.
"
Eshimi wrote:

Clearly you are here just to complain without giving credit for anything good.Always wondered why people who come here just to qq without reading anything.
99% community says that it almost 100% revert to old system. But you clearly are smartest man alive and know better.

Not the smartest man alive, but smart enough to know its only GGGs fault the first time they scam you.

The 99% of the community you are talking about were bitching and complaining about AN the entire league. Someone just says some fancy words in a manifesto and now suddenly everything is fine? WTH is that?
Let's hope these "new rewards types" from rare mobs are actually something good and not like the crapload of flasks.
This is a solution, but I don't think the best one. I think there were/are a few too many intertwined issues at play. I think AN was just very poorly balanced and the combinations resulted in stupid rares while unique monsters (like map bosses) paled in comparison. I don't think the 'complexity' of AN was an issue that required nerfing... the game in general lacks clarity and AN suffers from it too but nerfing AN complexity doesn't address the main problem. I do hope they keep more interesting mods that AN brought for PoE 2 while learning to balance them and providing better overall clarity for the player to understand where their defensive and offensive short-comings are (with step-wise crafting solutions to address them).
"
SoulMule wrote:
"
Eshimi wrote:

Clearly you are here just to complain without giving credit for anything good.Always wondered why people who come here just to qq without reading anything.
99% community says that it almost 100% revert to old system. But you clearly are smartest man alive and know better.

Not the smartest man alive, but smart enough to know its only GGGs fault the first time they scam you.

The 99% of the community you are talking about were bitching and complaining about AN the entire league. Someone just says some fancy words in a manifesto and now suddenly everything is fine? WTH is that?
|
And where i said that everything is fine?I can't praise GGG for a changes that seems good?It doesn't mean that i m gonna run around scream BUY SUPPORTER PACKS RIGHT NOW GAME IS GREAT AGAIN.But i still will praise GGG for changes that atleast for now looks good.Save negativity for when you test system and it will be bad.(if it will be) For now - i m happy.Saying that they scammed me because i m praising them for good changes is stupid.
This is a step in the right direction. Keep it up GGG, hope you can retain the faith of older players into coming back into the game.
Looking forward to it
The more i read the post it sounds like Archnemesis effects is just split up instead of nick names.

I really hope its not, but time will tell.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info