Heralds of the Obelisk

Hands down what is making me quit a season every time.

I have shock immunity, I have 76% lightning res (174%) 7200 ES, 1800 HP, and frost blink to teleport out of sticky situations.

And it still got me. F this season, f that specific skill. I am done.
Last bumped on Nov 23, 2022, 5:52:58 PM
"
Hakk3lB3rry wrote:
Hands down what is making me quit a season every time.

I have shock immunity, I have 76% lightning res (174%) 7200 ES, 1800 HP, and frost blink to teleport out of sticky situations.

And it still got me. F this season, f that specific skill. I am done.

Yep, they are really nasty. There are other bad mods such as the lightning guys chasing and exploding on you, but HotO is worse.
If I could choose to remove one AN mod, it'd be HotO.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
Last edited by Mikrotherion on Nov 6, 2022, 6:06:02 AM
Heralds of the Obelisk mod does not exist now

Or did you mean Storm Herald / Heralding Minions
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Yes, Heralding Minions.
The latest "WTH are these things" thread topic in Gameplay Help.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
neohongkong wrote:

HotO does exist. It spawns on packs of magic monsters. Maybe it's technically a bloodline mod, but I think there's no real difference anymore, other than that it does not spawn on rares.

According to PoE-Wiki it's called Heralding Minions on both rares and magic monsters, but I'm certain that I've seen it called HotO in Kalandra... because the name surprised me.
Anyway, no matter the name, those guys have to go.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Last edited by Mikrotherion on Nov 6, 2022, 11:10:19 AM
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
"
neohongkong wrote:

HotO does exist. It spawns on packs of magic monsters. Maybe it's technically a bloodline mod, but I think there's no real difference anymore, other than that it does not spawn on rares.

According to PoE-Wiki it's called Heralding Minions on both rares and magic monsters, but I'm certain that I've seen it called HotO in Kalandra... because the name surprised me.
Anyway, no matter the name, those guys have to go.

Playing in Mayhem, and in one particular map there were at least 6 different packs of Herald of the Obelisk mobs. They definitely still exist, and they are more annoying than ever.
- here's my sig
The bloodline version has different name with archenemies version

Are you sure ggg reenable bloodline mod in race league or just can't even remember the mod name right?

Also, take screenshot to proof it.....
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
neohongkong wrote:

Also, take screenshot to proof it.....

Heh, that's a bit like taking a photo of the person that tries to murder you while you are frantically trying to get away unmurdered. :o)

Anyway, since it is possible to take a screenshot after dying, I'll try to make one.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
It's worse than cancer. More like a massive game heart attack
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Herald of Obelisk still exist in Incursion, Temple of Atzle-whatever-tf-it-is, and it spawns quite frequently. It is the same as Heralding Minion, just different names.

I had 100% lightning dmg from hit taken as fire, Forbidden Taste 100% Savage Hit wombo combo, Divine Flesh 88% chaos resistance, 75% all res, Purity of Elements (all ailment immunity) AND still died because of stun-lock. Yes, when each obelisk pops it micro-stuns you even w/ ailment immunity.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info