Building a new PC need some supernerds to help!!!

Well stated @Char1983.
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
well if you want to go big wait a little more for the new gen to mature specialy DDR5 rams. new gen x3d ryzen coupled with 6000MHz low latency DDR5 rams could do wonders.

still not sure it will be enough to deal with poe throwing tons of graphics with questionable optimization on the screen
self found league fan

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/324242/page/1

Plenty of good guides out there on the interwebs.
Last edited by superbomb1967 on Nov 8, 2022, 11:57:52 AM
Im not a User of Amd Cpu`s so i cant give you advice for them, but i can recommend the Intel Core i5 13600K.A real Powerhouse for a rly good Price.

Amd will have a Monster Gpu in the near future for 1000$(RX 7900XTX).The Card was designed to keep up with the Rtx4080(1400$).

I use a 1080Ti but going to buy the 7900XTX. Will be the first time i have a Amd Gpu but Nvidia play dirty Games atm and dont deserve my Money anymore.

With PoE you sometimes have to switch target framerates with certain builds.

Some builds I can run 4k at 120 fps, while effect heavy builds I do set max fps to 60 with 1080.

My computer will handle other, much better-looking games at 4k the whole time.

For some reason PoE is extremely poorly optimized.
You didn't mention your ram, but maybe you can get away with a GPU upgrade only, I'm not sure if your CPU would be a bottleneck there.
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
"
If it is just for gaming (right now) I would get something like this:

• Ryzen 7 5800X3D
• b550 motherboard that fits your needs
• 16gb to 32gb DDR4 3600mhz CL16 ram (CL14 is nice if you can find a deal)
• RTX 3080ti or RX 6900XT

I agree with @Crimvaal.

Just remember to get a 1000W gold / platinum PSU and the faster RAM you can get (almost) the more it will help your performens.
I am running mine at 4300 Mhz.

Also get a fast Gen4 NVME ssd + good cooling for your CPU.

You need a 570 chipset to use the gen4 M2 drive.

I cant play poe at 4k anymore, video card gets way too hot. But i play all my other games in 4k.
Maybe give @OP some option where to get a new PC when inside EU.

Anyone know a company with a "configurator" website that delivers inside EU so @OP can go there and get some options / prices ??
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
Maybe give @OP some option where to get a new PC when inside EU.

Anyone know a company with a "configurator" website that delivers inside EU so @OP can go there and get some options / prices ??

I personally dont think he needs a new pc, he is running the cpu at 3600, didnt tell us his memory timings and hd set up.

His specs are decent, he can get the cpu to like 4100 with no probs. Vid card is fine but could be running his memory at like cas20 or whatever default is on mobo.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info