[3.22] Mr9Lives - Bleed Bow Champ/Glad - Too Much Fun!!! - All Content Viable

"
Zoricus wrote:
why maim sopport in the ensnaring setup when we already maim from ascendancy?

As a glad you have it in the ascendancy as a Champ you do not.
"
tongzaazaa wrote:
can i use head hunter in you build ?

Headhunter would not really benefit the build at all. HH's biggest buffs are physical added as elemental/chaos which does not help bleed at all.
"
ssjtrio2 wrote:
"
Zoricus wrote:
why maim sopport in the ensnaring setup when we already maim from ascendancy?

As a glad you have it in the ascendancy as a Champ you do not.

but the gladiator pob has maim support included in the endgame setup. was just wondering if its an oversight or me not understanding something
collected the budget version of damage, not enough mana to use skills at all, what to do?
With Sadism and Volatility, is bleed bow fully back on the menu?
"
With Sadism and Volatility, is bleed bow fully back on the menu?

Not sure Sadism is going to be good for the build. In theory it will give you more "DPS" but the whole point of dot builds is dot uptime. Sadism will completely destroy the dot uptime.. Maybe okay with Split Arrow but terrible for Puncture/Bossing unless you scale the duration by taking the helm enchant. I plan on looking at the duration with the gems but have yet to look at it. Volatility I also don't think will be great for bleed bow as it will give you great highs but terrible lows and the only skill you really need that for is your puncture/snipe and if you roll 2/3/4 terrible snipes in a row that will be terrible QQL. With that being said the Max Snipe would be huge but how often are you going to get that snipe.

I think Volatility was meant to be used with Melee Skills that use ruthless as if you proc both together on a fast hitting melee build you can get huge chunks of damage.
"Snipe is going to make leveling bleed bow feel much better on single target"

Am i missing something or can this only be obtained with Assailum at lvl 64?
"
royvisser1990 wrote:
"Snipe is going to make leveling bleed bow feel much better on single target"

Am i missing something or can this only be obtained with Assailum at lvl 64?

3.21 introduced Snipe as its own Gem
All versions has around 7k Armour and 14k Eva, no life leech, no regen.
Where is TANK properties of it?
"
ancientmind wrote:
All versions has around 7k Armour and 14k Eva, no life leech, no regen.
Where is TANK properties of it?

you need to set skills+tree+gear to the setup you want, you prob missed one, most likely skills so you have no determination and grace

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info