November Events 2022

Good event
A little bit disappointed with the rewards though and how you justify the change in particular. I miss when I was treated like an adult. There is really no need to gaslight the nerfs to the rewards. It all looks pale in comparison to last events.

Anyway, nice to have some events. Thank you!
DI ignite inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3080303/
(retired) MoMMeme hiero: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2487766
Maybe make a poll on events next time and let the community decide...

Really bland events...

Mayhem - Harbinger useless, rouge exiles possible from atlas tree, delirium mirror spawns often anyway, and breaches? useless... only good thing is strongboxes..

Delve - Who will want to do only delve?

Delirium - Possible through orbs or sextants anyway...

And then everything is voided on top of that..

Oh well, should be able to find something else to game while waiting for the new league...
Last edited by BeyondSenses on Oct 29, 2022, 11:18:18 AM
if the game was in a good state I'd play the crap out of mayhem. Sadge
I dont really know why almost everything is done to get the community upset.
Where is the spirit to work with the players and not against them?

thats not GGG alone a lot of developers have this trend coming up. i hope you guys will get better with 3.20. looking at the stats it wont end well sadly
last year there were so many more mystery boxes and twitch drops...GGG you dont love us anymore? :( we are now the red headed step child?
"
benDammit wrote:
Not giving out a mystery box per event is a huge downgrade from past events.

Yea, I missed that wtf ggg
If you polled players and asked if they would rather have the opporunity to earn 1 box or 3, how many do you think would say 1? Honestly. When you make decisions you should ask yourselves, is this what the majority of players would want? One would hope appeasing the majority of the player base would matter even a little.
I guess it makes sense even the events in 3.19 would be disappointing, framed in a dishonest light, and changed in ways that make the game less fun to play.

Path of exile feels like a friend that you knew your whole childhood, you two would do everything together. Then one day your best friend that you know through and through goes off to join the military. When they come back, sure they are still the same person, but something has changed; you don't . . . can't connect about the things you use to. They're interests have changed they seem focused on things you don't really care about.
And it's heart breaking because you've lost your best friend, even thought they are still there with you.
I used to get lvl 50 in every event just for box, now you will give only 1, why? You noticed that a lot of people doing that? Ofc, beacuse events are boring, and you just use old ones again.
And i think this events will be boring too, so i cant decide to skip them or to give 1 char a run to 50.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info