Seasonal Halloween Microtransactions

MORE MTX, LESS FUN. GGG in its peak! Stop making copium leagues. Look down below
Harvest league FTW ( not the garden! ) - Unique way of achieving crafts, just add window to hideout comers to click on station, they add item, pick craft, click craft, on seller window pops out to confirm - WOW INSANELY HARD TO IMPLEMENT. STOP NERFING, Bring back old loot, bring back fun again!
Last edited by Harique on Oct 20, 2022, 11:08:37 AM
"
DeNeNaPa_ wrote:
"
arome1 wrote:
I heard gaming companies make free things so the Halloween stuff is fun. Can't pass money wall to get that fun here. No fun for me i guess. Sorry.

True!

Most MMO like ESO or New World now have cool looking Halloween stuff for free, per playing the game. Idk why POE is not doing the same. It's not that the mtx are cheap here...

The only MTX i would spend Money is the Witch Hat, but they never will bring it back seems like, idk why.

I mean what is Halloween w/o a Witch Hat!? Any other game with Halloween stuff has that.

You mean those games you have to purchase to play?
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Archwizard wrote:

lost ark and warframe, for example, you dont have to purchase. but they still have events.
Мы и так уже играем в совершенство (с) Achilles2626

Проблема: нет проблемы. Решение: создать проблему

"Мы не хотим забирать ощущение, когда ты кидаешь сферу возвышения на предмет с закрытыми глазами, потому что боишься посмотреть, испортил его или нет. "
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
DeNeNaPa_ wrote:
"
arome1 wrote:
I heard gaming companies make free things so the Halloween stuff is fun. Can't pass money wall to get that fun here. No fun for me i guess. Sorry.

True!

Most MMO like ESO or New World now have cool looking Halloween stuff for free, per playing the game. Idk why POE is not doing the same. It's not that the mtx are cheap here...

The only MTX i would spend Money is the Witch Hat, but they never will bring it back seems like, idk why.

I mean what is Halloween w/o a Witch Hat!? Any other game with Halloween stuff has that.

Judging on the guys Supporter Pack purchases he spent much more on PoE than for all the above mentioned games combined.

Edit: In addition the Supporter Packs get more and more expensive every league while the game gets more and more shit. (3.15 and 3.19 I look at you bitches)
Last edited by koskesh539 on Oct 20, 2022, 2:11:50 PM
4 premium into 1 quad please.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Coming back to this, I looked at the 2020 Halloween post. They ended up brining out some new seasons ones after the post, or I guess at least the Youtube video upload date was later, so there is still some hope for some new seasonal Halloween ones this year.
Nothing new?
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
Yeah just not feeling the Halloween spirit on this one. Probably because it’s same old stuff year after year.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
"
06lom wrote:
"
Archwizard wrote:

lost ark and warframe, for example, you dont have to purchase. but they still have events.

Yet they have a p2w environment, whereas poe doesnt. Next?
Arian Synthesis of G3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info