Seasonal Halloween Microtransactions

I heard gaming companies make free things so the Halloween stuff is fun. Can't pass money wall to get that fun here. No fun for me i guess. Sorry.
"
arome1 wrote:
I heard gaming companies make free things so the Halloween stuff is fun. Can't pass money wall to get that fun here. No fun for me i guess. Sorry.

True!

Most MMO like ESO or New World now have cool looking Halloween stuff for free, per playing the game. Idk why POE is not doing the same. It's not that the mtx are cheap here...

The only MTX i would spend Money is the Witch Hat, but they never will bring it back seems like, idk why.

I mean what is Halloween w/o a Witch Hat!? Any other game with Halloween stuff has that.
Last edited by DeNeNaPa_ on Oct 20, 2022, 6:45:00 AM
Yep. I will point the story from my point of view, the point of view which I share probably with a lot of players. :
- Let me put all of these expensive "microtransactions" on top of my non-working build, so I would look so epic dieing randomly for no reason or no able to do the things which I am actually supposed to do after all these epic investment.
Indi game developer, passionate gamer, 22 year of programming, 32 years of playing RPG's started with books and board games.

If Your characters tab is set to private - Your arguments is already invalid!
"
Innomen wrote:
It really is bullshit you won't relist the headless MTX and other super basic costume things. [Removed by Support]

I fucking hate FOMO. It really is the Karen of sales tactics.

As soon as this game has an actual competitor I'm so gone. The feeling here is just pure slime.

Yes id love the headless MTX as well, i hate when they release a MTX theme like the halloween older ones like the headless armor or the witch hat and the hand pet then say it will never be for sale again, thats BS its not like an older supporter pack cmon GGG give what the players want for a damn change.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Wheres my HEADLESS skin :(
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Wait, so no new Halloween MTX? Only ones that are coming back? :<
wraeclast.pl - Polish info hub
Sweet i'll finally buy the witch hat!. Oh...
wheel skeleton MTX when
Cassia supremacy
I already dislike spiders with 8 legs...
Don't you think ten is overkill? (and simply wrong)
When the head spins, the helm attachment (horns ect.) doesn't spin with it and it looks weird.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info