What to Expect Over the Coming Months

"
Mustasch wrote:
"
RocketDragon wrote:
Guys, i have a question, and please be honest: do we realy need hard mode in PoE? I already leave 4 league in a row after a week. GGG You nerf most of mechanics, craft, you make bosses one shot me for no reason, rare monster aka archnemesis harder than map boss and u nerf drop around 90%! Maybe people who play 8-10 hours a day can handle it, but not casual as me. After i leave 3.19 i chceck two other ARPG, where craft is easy, monster not one shot you and one of them have marketplace! China PoE have one to!. You already lost alot of players, so be carefoul with 3.20.

+1

If you two can't handle the game. Than looks like you didn't learn game mechanics enough. There is already way to much videos and streamers who desperately fight hard for views so that they can show people like you who don't wanna learn or can't on their own, how to do some stuffs. [Removed by Support]

GGG knows that their most loyal player base at this moment are the ones that want challenge and if they make game no brain and easier than they would lose most of the loyal 70% percent of the player base.

POE2 is the game to attract newbies and the ones that left the game because they fear changes or new free content (because they didn't finished even standard content no one should be allowed to have some new content because they need time..yea right). At the moment POE1 is all about their loyal player base.
More stronger and less white pollution screen mobs = heathier game experience.
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Nov 2, 2022, 3:22:16 PM
"
loudpinks2000 wrote:
"
Seriska wrote:
I used to spend money on this game because i loved it. And ill do so again in the future when the relationship isnt this abusive.

I hate that i gave the benefit of the doubt, in the past you earned that but now, not the case. Trust broken, status quo changed. Its now more of an business transaction then helping out an old friend.

Its not me, its you that changed.

0 challenges. You didn't even play the game this league and you made your decision. LOL!

I actually played a lot, I havent played league (or beta test new game mechanics) in years.

Normal has been significantly changed to a degree that i decided not to spend any more money untill im convinced im satisfied with the direction of the game.
Please add back 32:9 support

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info