Build of the Week Season 10 - Episode 4 - omnompanda's Saqawal's Twister Inquisitor

any juicy Archnemesiss fight this time?
Cool, but with the divine changes, its not reasonable to try to roll the unique with -Avian duration.

Boots and gloves now 20 divines for reasonable rolls after this build of the week.

Still think switching divines and exalts was a good idea?
"
trixxar wrote:
Still think switching divines and exalts was a good idea?

Like so many things they've done lately it's an awful idea. And like all other things they've done lately they'll support it despite the obvious problems it creates.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Meh.
I mean that's nice and all but as a Witch main I don't see the appeal. Build's wise ours is slow and hasn't changed very much (as Occultist) since Soulrend was released. Certain builds like Atziri's Rule blastspam and others aren't cutting it anymore and provide no survivability, and I can't even use Relic of the Pact on her despite waiting for it to return for a long time because of poor passive placement.

May be a "You problem", but as a paying customer, I feel magic builds and whatnot should be getting updated. We only have 4 Blood Magic spells for attacks total (and there's no item synergy for them, or statistic as Physical Damage is not a Witch's primary focus), Blood Sacrement being one of them. So while it's nice to see dex-builds and whatever getting a focus, I don't think it's fair to others in my situation.
I am so sorry for the guy that made the build but why the hell do you make these builds that almost drop in regular maps builds of the weeks?! Like WTF?! In all his videos he almost dies on the way to the Boss and for whatever reason the guy responsible at GGG thinks it is reasonable to make this the build of the week? WTF?! Did the bar drop this low, seriously?
Instead of doing this series rather make the game in a way that these builds have ANY KIND of relevancy.

For fuck sake guys, literally.
can you do a support build next time? please.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
Last edited by maxtraxv3 on Oct 9, 2022, 4:15:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info