Build of the Week Season 10 - Episode 4 - omnompanda's Saqawal's Twister Inquisitor

Hands down some of the coolest build making, ive seen so far in the years of path of exile!

I love when people are creative enough to come up with something like this, the creativity unleashed by omnom is insane.!!
Its definetly a unique build, but thats it.
GGG Patch Notes: "Fixed a bug where players actually wanted to play the game"
Looks terrible - rather focus on the league GGG
another softcore build/
Were is any of hardcore builds???
I haven't even had one single Divine drop and I play every day for 6-14 hours per day. And I see many players saying the same thing about not having a single divine drop yet. This is a fing problem! Now we are at the point in this League where everyone is asking for divines only to buy something of theirs. How is this fair? The currency system is completely unfair, unbalanced. Not ONE Divine! I don't even know what one looks like. I have easily spent a couple 100 bucks this league and yet I feel screwed without a courtesy reach around.
Okay, I have a hard time not making fart jokes here. Anyways. This looks like fun and indeed is creative.
any idea how content i can farm with this build?
Last edited by Ant1Life on Oct 7, 2022, 1:33:56 PM
Neat
This is fun and all but... have you seen the prices on the gear for this GGG?

They are more expensive than ever since we cannot Divine uniques anymore.

You are showing off a build that 95% or more of players simply cannot even do right now. This is only going to lead to sadness and discouragement.
Yeah... cool build, game sucks right now.. but, it's good that we have builds to try out :)))
Last edited by AngryC00kieZ on Oct 7, 2022, 4:18:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info