3.19.1c Hotfix 2

FUN DETECTED!
"
Anngrat wrote:
"
SquareCubiC wrote:

abusing bugs = fun?
okay dude...

negative max charges discharge fix when?

Broken things are most fun things generally. And excuse me, wtf I am supposed to do in this league? Play that s***y conduit? There were literally 0 new INTERSTING builds discovered in this league!

Lmao
I bet there are fun builds in the game u did not try yet
"Ah, salutations my children... are you ready for your daily dose of smooth jazz?"
"
moonmidnight wrote:

Lmao
I bet there are fun builds in the game u did not try yet

Dunno, it was first time I REALLY got excited to try out something in this league - actually i was excited for something like 3-5 min, before finding out that it was already nerfed( with video released 7 hous ago...) I tried CoC - dissapointed, cwdt - kinda ok, but walking simulator.jpg, mf - I'm getting some currency but I dont like it really. Generally I set up some high-end crafting projects for this part of the league - I tried couple of crafts, ended up with selling bases/ rage vendoring other base - crafting is so god damn bad on influenced items.
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
"
vrenth wrote:
The fact that you can crash an instance and roll back things at all is a testament to their bad code, not a skill exploit.

to be fair, changing negative values to equal no timer to instead equal 1 tick duration, is a switch thats already in the database in another field. so its literally changing a 0 to a 1 and calling it a day.

if they had to write code for this, you would have a more valid argument.
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice.
In practice, there is.
"
Anngrat wrote:
"
SquareCubiC wrote:

abusing bugs = fun?
okay dude...

negative max charges discharge fix when?

Broken things are most fun things generally. And excuse me, wtf I am supposed to do in this league? Play that s***y conduit? There were literally 0 new INTERSTING builds discovered in this league!

if you have no fun playing poe, how about, doing something else? broken stuff is fun for a couple of moments at best... is it fun for you to put down a shit ton of vaal lightning strikes and die, yet still killing ubers?
no, it is not, you just wanna get the reward without putting effort* into it. that's the key point right there. *Effort as in, learning the fight and stuff...
there is nothing fun about that...
you should know that feeling way too well, considering you let you chars getting 5 ways carried til 100.
but then again, i am trying to have a discussion with someone who says ritual was the best league... guess at least you didnt say 3.11 eh? oh nvm, that stuff was even more broken in ritual... lol

if your drive to play the game is only reward and not the game itself, well... i dunno what to say... wrong game, and especially wrong mindset.

"
Anngrat wrote:
Dunno, it was first time I REALLY got excited to try out something in this league - actually i was excited for something like 3-5 min, before finding out that it was already nerfed( with video released 7 hous ago...)

so YOU REALLY got excited about that bug abuse...
and you complain about that specific bug being fixed...
maybe step back from poe for a bit, look around and play other games, go outside or whatever, but if it is bug abuse that gets YOU REALLY excited...
like seriously you dont play the game for playing the game else you'd find ways to play the game and having fun with it...

Last edited by SquareCubiC on Oct 3, 2022, 10:47:09 AM
"
SquareCubiC wrote:

Yeapp, sadly it's first time I really got excited in this league - since clickbate league name reveal, crappy patchnotes, etc,etc...

I'll gladly play more poe - but everything seems like faded shadow compared to the content I used to receive few league ago. Curse poe 2 I guess, this garbage is ruining everything.

And be honest - without broken things playing poe is pure masochism. Playing builds with crappy dps, waiting 30 seconds for un-death effects to dissappear, 40 minutes to kill uber maven - nah, I dont want that garbage, thanks. Whole game is build in a such way, that if you don't burn uber boss in a few seconds, if you dont one shot whole map - gameplay gonna be terrible.
I would never tell these kind of bugs. They're fun.
"
Anngrat wrote:
"
SquareCubiC wrote:

Yeapp, sadly it's first time I really got excited in this league - since clickbate league name reveal, crappy patchnotes, etc,etc...

I'll gladly play more poe - but everything seems like faded shadow compared to the content I used to receive few league ago. Curse poe 2 I guess, this garbage is ruining everything.

And be honest - without broken things playing poe is pure masochism. Playing builds with crappy dps, waiting 30 seconds for un-death effects to dissappear, 40 minutes to kill uber maven - nah, I dont want that garbage, thanks. Whole game is build in a such way, that if you don't burn uber boss in a few seconds, if you dont one shot whole map - gameplay gonna be terrible.

dude, nice echo chambering right there...
you wanna tell me that you actually got affected by all those things?
you are invested enough to be sad about the lack of kalandra material?
you were affected by the patch notes as much as 6 man groups?
wanna hear a hint?
next time you think of going to browse the poe subreddit, just don't...
and instead create an opinion yourself instead of repeating what others say and being a hypocrite. :)
or, just go play diablo 3 or whatever, i dunno.
"
SquareCubiC wrote:

I am NOT affected by this patchnotes. I'm just mad that the only build that looked interesting in this league got chopped within few hours. For god's sake, just fix it any other way, instead of completly ruining it. Fix server crashes, if there were any. Make it make no damage if player died. But this attitude of completly chopping...
"
Anngrat wrote:
"
SquareCubiC wrote:

I am NOT affected by this patchnotes. I'm just mad that the only build that looked interesting in this league got chopped within few hours. For god's sake, just fix it any other way, instead of completly ruining it. Fix server crashes, if there were any. Make it make no damage if player died. But this attitude of completly chopping...

it is not a build?!
it is literally an abuse of the game engine misinterpreting and therefore handling negative values in a wrong way!
same goes for the infinite (because negative) discharge abuse.
calling this a build or how certain content creators did "a clever use of game mechanics" is, sorry for saying it, stupid.
If you think this is a build, then you might as well call getting more change than you are supposed to when buying groceries a way to make money...
Last edited by SquareCubiC on Oct 3, 2022, 12:34:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info