3.19.1c Hotfix 2

3.19.1c Hotfix 2

• Fixed a bug where lowering the duration of Vaal Lightning Strike to or below zero would cause the orb created to remain indefinitely.

You will need to restart your client to patch the client-side fix of this hotfix.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Oct 7, 2022, 12:07:39 PM
thx Cobe.it's Fixed
nice
HahaPoint
oof
"
Molochmane wrote:
oof

soy ass oof
That's kinda hillarious. I woke up in the morning, saw a video of kobe - oh, finally something interesting with hateforge, and I bought them some time ago for a unique collection, I could try it out in the league!

But, nope. Already nerfed. We are stuck with garbage loot goblins and archnemesis trash till the end of the league ( at least), but fun things and builds are nerfed within few hours...
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
"
Anngrat wrote:
That's kinda hillarious. I woke up in the morning, saw a video of kobe - oh, finally something interesting with hateforge, and I bought them some time ago for a unique collection, I could try it out in the league!

But, nope. Already nerfed. We are stuck with garbage loot goblins and archnemesis trash till the end of the league ( at least), but fun things and builds are nerfed within few hours...

Vote with your wallet.
I like alot of packs this league but you know how much i Bought ? 0.
And if this isnt fixed next league, i will play but 0 pack again.

I love this game, i love some changes, but getting one shooted for no reason with 3 layers of defense, 0 death Recap, 0 Visibility is the worst problem of this game since longe time.

"
Anngrat wrote:

abusing bugs = fun?
okay dude...

negative max charges discharge fix when?

"
SquareCubiC wrote:

abusing bugs = fun?
okay dude...

negative max charges discharge fix when?

Broken things are most fun things generally. And excuse me, wtf I am supposed to do in this league? Play that s***y conduit? There were literally 0 new INTERSTING builds discovered in this league!
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info