Community Showcase

hahahaha genious!! "exile, do something!!"

Amazing Shaper tattoo too!!!

And very nice Violin theme!!!!
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
That ranger looks very cool, but I suspect AI generation was involved.
Wow! The first one I ALMOST want to make a tattoo of. Maybe one day...
Wow!
This tattoo isn't well made tho.
"
TatteredHat wrote:

They posted the original image on reddit a few weeks ago saying that it was AI generated (I can't find it anymore, I assume they deleted it?). Looks like after touching up the image a bit it's not worth mentioning anymore.
Last edited by Daredust on Sep 21, 2022, 1:43:01 PM
Idc if ranger is ai, it's hot af
Saved
GGG can you turn the ranger we have into the one in the showcase?

Thanks.
Did you try turning it off and on again?
wow nice! if only poe was as good as this content.
"
Daredust wrote:
"
TatteredHat wrote:

Spot on. They posted the original image on reddit a few weeks ago saying that it was AI generated (I can't find it anymore, I assume they deleted it?). Looks like after touching up the image a bit it's not worth mentioning anymore.

i think "a bit" is an understatement. this is what the image looked like before i started redrawing and changing most of it

i deleted the reddit thread because people started attacking me personally for claiming i made the image. the endless discussions wether i made the image or the AI did are really tiring when in fact i spent a day worth of hours on drawing, reiterating and refining and claiming i didn't make it because ai was involved in the process is just ignorant and backwards. people need to accept that digital art is evolving continuously and realize that most modern painting tools involve some form of AI, be it denoising, superresolution, sharpening or other tools.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3309328/page/2

Very cool mirror Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3227915
Last edited by impulze3 on Sep 21, 2022, 1:29:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info