Community Showcase

Neat. Love that my art got showcased. Now please give minion instability/infernal legion mtx!
the Raider is amaze. The Zana video perfectly encapsulates this league xD
love the rangers
Impressed as always!
Well done :)
Now that's a hot Ranger
"
Omega333 wrote:
I remember seeing that ranger piece on the subreddit. Guy essentially chaos spammed various AI to cobble that image together along with some personal touches. The ear was a sticking point, but it seems that has been attended to.

Really cool stuff, all in all.

yeah essentially, its half and half drawn / neural render, took a days worth of drawing and iterating and i simply continued after posting the first version.

i deleted the reddit thread because people were giving me shit for using AI in the process at all, a large chunk of the image is hand drawn and the other half is neural rendering or neural rendering over hand drawn shapes, its really not possible to tear it apart black and white like this because every time i render over a basic shape the entire image gets changed slightly including parts that are purely hand drawn.

if anything at all it showcases how powerful AI can be if used in an artistic process, you won't get these results purely from AI but only if you incorporate it into your drawing process

posted it in community showcase so people may enjoy it, didn't expect it to be featured
Very cool mirror Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3227915
Last edited by impulze3 on Sep 20, 2022, 11:38:25 PM
Zana is awesome :) GGG do something xD
Wow this Ranger!
ranger BOOBA

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info