+2, +15% quality offhand, you need at least -2.00 boots/gloves
+2, +16% quality offhand, you need at least -1.97 boots/gloves

With a 20/20 Less Duration, AND any of these configs to hit 10 procs/second

+2, +13% quality offhand, you need at least -1.09 boots/gloves
+2, +14% quality offhand, you need at least -1.04 boots/gloves
+2, +15% quality offhand, you need at least -1.00 boots/gloves
+2, +16% quality offhand, you need at least -0.95 boots/gloves
No offhand Required - at least -1.62 boots/gloves

Out of SHEER curiosity, piqued by the bottom part of no offhand required glove/boot stat, is there a setup that wouldn't require gloves/boots but would use the offhand to hit 10/s? I've got the +2/16% offhand and a 20/20, but i'd be more happier working twoards a 21/23 to drop the gloves and boots in favor of tank instead of in favor of juicing to 15/s
Last edited by BarbarianKitten on Dec 17, 2022, 7:58:47 PM
Hi, I hope this can still find you. I noticed in the upcoming patch, there is a change that reduces duration and increase cdr? Sorry Im not being specific, I bumped into a post talking about your build but dropping the boots and gloves and still maintain the minimum time needed to constantly swap between the buffs. Because to divine these two pieces would be cancer lol.

Unfortunately, the original op of the post has deleted his post. I just want to draw your attention on this. Thanks
Can we get a 3.21 update
"
liuyigwm wrote:
Hi, I hope this can still find you. I noticed in the upcoming patch, there is a change that reduces duration and increase cdr? Sorry Im not being specific, I bumped into a post talking about your build but dropping the boots and gloves and still maintain the minimum time needed to constantly swap between the buffs. Because to divine these two pieces would be cancer lol.

Unfortunately, the original op of the post has deleted his post. I just want to draw your attention on this. Thanks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2981246/page/87
Might of been talk on my old guide, last cpl pages, aka this quote from it more or less describes it

"
Yeah like, I was playing around in PoB and if you hit exactly 99% (I'm assuming things maybe break if you go 100%) it really changes the game in terms of gearing:

with two 10% reduced on weapons, you can drop 6% reduced from your jewellery in total so you no longer have to have perfect rolled jewellery, basically meaning 10x as many timeclasp/warped timepieces are usable.

with 99% reduced you no longer even need the saqawal boots or gloves, even with the full base duration you can hit tickrate cap

you can drop all the Less Duration boosting shenaningans on weapon, with the above-mentioned changes all you need is a regular 20/20 less duration to hit tickrate cap with only helmet. so you basically gain two full gear slots and half the affixes back on your weapon (can put aspect somewhere else since it doesnt need to be supported by the juiced up less duration)

you can even change out the 10% less duration mastery for 10% more duration while retaining tickrate cap; this gives your tornadoes some extra duration back when you link them to inc. duration

yep precisely thank you
I'm probably going to update this guide for 3.21! As someone pointed out up top, the crucible mods that give decreased duration is MASSIVE for this build if they work. No boots or gloves required and theoretically should hit the server tick cap on number of tornadoes (RIP GPU). The shield tech would not be required anymore either. You would just need 2 crucible weapons, saqawals helm, aspect of avian crafted on something with less duration linked, 14% reduced duration warped timepiece, 2 20% timeclasps (or any combination that adds to 34% reduced duration). I need to do some testing first to see if this actually works and will report back.

I'm trying out a poison pathfinder first because that was my leagustart char. If anyone has any ideas of how to make the poison variant work (aka more than a few mil dps with decent life recovery and defense), please do share. Though I have a hunch that a hit-based build that already feels like a DOT may not feel great when converted into a poison build and apeps rage may be necessary.

Huge shoutout to the saqawals-enjoyers keeping this thread alive for the past few months! We may be in a saqawals renaissance this league.

Edit: just confirmed the crucible weapons work. Don't need gloves or shoes and still poo poo out a ton of twisters
Last edited by omnompanda on Apr 10, 2023, 8:53:23 PM
Unfortunately, Spark MTX is bugged and does not work with Twister in 3.21, even though the BotW video showcased it. Made a bug report here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3365876

It's a pity since the build is the best it has ever been and playable on a budget finally. For eg. you can even use Asenath for a cheap explode option now that glove slot is freed up.
Last edited by EternalSceptic on Apr 10, 2023, 8:59:30 PM
"
omnompanda wrote:
I'm probably going to update this guide for 3.21! As someone pointed out up top, the crucible mods that give decreased duration is MASSIVE for this build if they work. No boots or gloves required and theoretically should hit the server tick cap on number of tornadoes (RIP GPU). The shield tech would not be required anymore either. You would just need 2 crucible weapons, saqawals helm, aspect of avian crafted on something with less duration linked, 14% reduced duration warped timepiece, 2 20% timeclasps (or any combination that adds to 34% reduced duration). I need to do some testing first to see if this actually works and will report back.

I'm trying out a poison pathfinder first because that was my leagustart char. If anyone has any ideas of how to make the poison variant work (aka more than a few mil dps with decent life recovery and defense), please do share. Though I have a hunch that a hit-based build that already feels like a DOT may not feel great when converted into a poison build and apeps rage may be necessary.

Huge shoutout to the saqawals-enjoyers keeping this thread alive for the past few months! We may be in a saqawals renaissance this league.

Edit: just confirmed the crucible weapons work. Don't need gloves or shoes and still poo poo out a ton of twisters

Havent tested it, but heres a test pob i did before launch for poison, have it on my guides replies as well, really only lacking in tankiness compared to chieftain i think

https://pobb.in/Sh1tuV9dpsFk

edit: remove the 35% less damage from the config, i originally had it as the triggerbots ascendancy was not working in the version of pob i used at the time
Last edited by Supaspork on Apr 11, 2023, 12:48:15 AM
Have you tested whether twisters come out of the triggerbots? I saw on a post that triggerbots don't work with every triggered ability, for example abberaths hooves
"
omnompanda wrote:
Have you tested whether twisters come out of the triggerbots? I saw on a post that triggerbots don't work with every triggered ability, for example abberaths hooves

i have not, was planning on leveling a shadow here shortly to test it out, as i grabbed the perfect crime forbidden jewels for only 1div/ea. i can understand abberaths hooves not proccing at the bots, as... it just kinda makes sense to me, but not so much the twisters, we'll see though.
Last edited by Supaspork on Apr 12, 2023, 4:27:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info