Today, we have a variety of both concept art and 3D art for items featured in Kirac's Vault Pass! The pass contains item skins and effects for specific unique items that unlock as you complete Atlas objectives! Check out the art below!

If you want to find out more about Kirac's Vault Pass, check out the Vault Pass page here.

Darkness Enthroned

Zenith Magna Eclipsis

Undying Gravebind

Nebular Legacy of Fury

Predatory Farrul's Fur

Hyperboreal Cospri's Malice

If you want to find out more about Kirac's Vault Pass, check out the Vault Pass page here.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
POOOOG
Very pog art all around
Beautiful work.
That panther artwork is phenomenal. Make POE play as beautiful please [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Sep 13, 2022, 11:29:25 PM
Shiny.
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.
Farrul's Fur 3d art. Good concept but poor execution. Looks like the character is wearing rags :(

The concept art is ok, though
noice
Is this the same art we get for the pass mtx? I can’t tell, ingame everything is tiny and obscured by the isometric view. If only we had a character viewer to look at our $mtx$
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
If only the artists had known.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info