Additional Upcoming Changes

Great changes!

"
In a previous post, we mentioned we were discussing issues related to magic find/culling feeling mandatory as well as cases where it feels bad to get a lot of quality currency or flasks from killing a monster with specific Archnemesis modifiers. In both of these cases, our discussions are ongoing. However, in order to provide a bit more certainty, we can say that we don't have easy solutions for these issues mid-league and will be looking at what's possible for 3.20.

Remove IIQ / IIR from ALL gear, skill trees, flasks, jewels and gems. It's and outdated mechanic that goes against the entire design of am RPG - making your character more powerful through gear progression.
Not sure why I still bother to have hope.
"where it feels bad to get a lot of quality currency or flasks from killing a monster with specific Archnemesis modifiers."

If this idea hasn't been tossed on the wall yet.

Increasing the chances for GCPs to drop from this conversion would be a huge boon. Also having a not insignificant chance to drop Sacred Orbs would be an idea as well. The conversion isn't TERRIBLE....it's just what you're converting to has very limited value, even on SSF.

As for flasks, them dropping with fractured mods should help loads. Would be nice if there was something I could do with flasks once I and everyone I know has their ideal flask setup rolled and qual'ed. I don't have a good suggestion there.
This is what I was waiting for. Just something to at least say "we do NOT like loot goblins!"
"
Theluo wrote:
"where it feels bad to get a lot of quality currency or flasks from killing a monster with specific Archnemesis modifiers."

If this idea hasn't been tossed on the wall yet.

Increasing the chances for GCPs to drop from this conversion would be a huge boon. Also having a not insignificant chance to drop Sacred Orbs would be an idea as well. The conversion isn't TERRIBLE....it's just what you're converting to has very limited value, even on SSF.

As for flasks, them dropping with fractured mods should help loads. Would be nice if there was something I could do with flasks once I and everyone I know has their ideal flask setup rolled and qual'ed. I don't have a good suggestion there.

Oh yes to sacred orbs. See also veiled chaos orbs. A small chance would be nice.
Those changes were highly anticipated and this is a move in the right direction. Ground effects are real pain especially when the battle is over and you're focusing on loot and yet you're teleported to hideout because there's a ground effect lasting 10 seconds.

If it comes to current rarity items conversion I have mixed feelings. Till now any touched monsters encounter and loot from them was like: ohh, finally my portion of loot (1-3 divines dropped), but today when one rare dropped 5 divines, 4 exalts, 8 chaos and 1 annul it was like: damn, this is solid! (I'm running on 170%~ item rarity including gold flask). I'm not hiring MF cullers as I don't want to distract myself from mapping to message people on TFT but I get why some people do. For some builds it's really hard to squeeze MF gear and without it the drops from these super rare monsters can very disappointing. I wish I knew how to solve it because general idea of more dangerous encounters in exchange for big pile of loot is cool and exciting but it's lacking something so you don't feel like you missed opportunity when not hiring MF cullers.

Another useless patch.
We asked to remove loot goblins - you did not
We asked to remove ArcheNemesis monsters - you are debuffing them instead
You are no longer in touch with your player base.
It's a dead league that will soon turn into a dead game.
Good bye.
"
axeltt012 wrote:
dead league, maybe dead game. Game will never be the same and we aren't moving in the right direction.

You want to reduce TFT power but increase it with loot goblins (which feels bad even without the culler issue).

You don't even consider that players should be rewarded continuously instead of once in a blue moon. This is what the player base hate. We want to feel that ANY mob can drop at anytime a big item. Why should I kill ANYTHING if I can just make a speedy build that hunt certain monsters.

Why does killing white and blue monsters feel like wasting time. Im here to kill shitload of monsters and get rewarded from it... not to hunt loot crates.

^^
Seriously, that's all folks have fun
why do we have to test your game for a month?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info