Made some Ranger Fanart

"
icovex wrote:
Do you have other arts? Other gallery? I really like this picture, and i would like to have another format to put it as wallpaper on my screen :)

i don't have a gallery, artstation account or deviant art, used to have them at some point but i deleted it because of toxic comments and because i never really bothered to upload much. usually i just make art for the sake of it and nothing is ever really finished. made a lot of things in blender, models for video games, sculpts, custom player characters and CGI in general.
Very cool mirror Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3227915
"
impulze3 wrote:
"
icovex wrote:
Do you have other arts? Other gallery? I really like this picture, and i would like to have another format to put it as wallpaper on my screen :)

i don't have a gallery, artstation account or deviant art, used to have them at some point but i deleted it because of toxic comments and because i never really bothered to upload much. usually i just make art for the sake of it and nothing is ever really finished. made a lot of things in blender, models for video games, sculpts, custom player characters and CGI in general.

Use discord :)
"
impulze3 wrote:
alo, this is my ranger meowmyr

It's fantastic!
I have a new wallpaper on my phone!
And i need full hd for my PC
Last edited by 1umant on Sep 21, 2022, 5:06:36 PM
"
icovex wrote:

"
1umant wrote:
It's fantastic!
I have a new wallpaper on my phone!
And i need full hd for my PC

i did a quick one and tried blending it with the bg a bit (lighting is hard to redo)

full image ~2:1 format so you can cut it out if you want, i didn't want to cut the hair off, so theres bars sadly.

1080p

WQHD 1440p
Very cool mirror Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3227915
Last edited by impulze3 on Sep 22, 2022, 3:48:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info