Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

3.19.1 Patch Notes Preview

Next time try better ...
"
joffxrey wrote:
Good changes.
Newbies are mad atm about loot changes, but good players like, who actually understand how this game works, are still rich.
Quite frankly that's a skill issue. Git gud fellas.

watch Jungroan deleting currency by buying Lake of Kalandras right now

or do u mean good with "good player" you are better and squeeze out more reward in lake?

https://www.twitch.tv/jungroan
Remove all on-death effects and MF loot goblin gear swapping bullshit.

Both are terrible, outdated, lazy mechanics.

Hate to spell it out for you, but looking over your shoulder while you open a tablet cause you're scared the green orbs will get ya is not fun. Waiting for a hundred maps for a loot pinata and calling your friend over to cull is not fun. It doesnt make sense even on paper, so please hire better designers and better testers (or any, for that matter)

You choose to make the game not fun for the players, the least you could do is make it not painful.

I get that your direction is to slow it down and make it more demanding, people have been calling for that old PoE beta feeling for years, I get it.
To be fair when league started I was thinking damn, that pacing feels really good, it's what I personally wanted.

Time passed and I realized it's not about making the game more tactical and engaging, it's about balancing it around 1% of 1% of top players with hyper optimized builds that literally make this game their job, and hence do nothing else.
If you finally decided your target audience is the only child of massive inheritance paralyzed and stuck to bed all day, or a man child living the best life with $ kids stole from their mom's credit cards - I mean, good luck with that business model, I sure hope it's not viable. It's not. Right...?

Now, we're a couple weeks in and I'm already a week deep into Lost Ark. That has never happened before in any league I chose to play. In fact I would have to restrain myself not to start a league, and give myself a cool-off period after one so I can fix my rl shit and be good for the next one next year; beacuse when we begun a league there was no going back for at least a month. That's how much of a degenerate I am, and I know there are much worse here than me. I think that's your target audience. Not this time tho. This time we're off playing something else.

Good game respects players time, is fair in difficulty and rewards, and has clear mechanics.
You achieve none of the above atm. You should aim for at least one.
Last edited by Razis on Sep 8, 2022, 7:32:33 AM
Please distribute loot; no more loot goblin. :(
"
dumitru10 wrote:
"
FalkenRaiding wrote:
Solid! :D

Biggest difference is, you don't hear from us much, as we're playing the game, rather than writing spiteful messages online.

Im playing the game as much as i can (currently 4-10 hours a day)...Still,a little bit of that time i spend it on saying how the game is for me,what i like about it and what i don't like about it becouse i want it to be better while also reading what others say about it.
A lot of people,just like me (and as i can see you do as well),do say their opinions,some of them "writing spiteful messages online",and others,"writing messages online".

That's very fair. My remark was too generalizing. I suppose I just felt that I needed to pull that side of the rope a bit harder, seeing as how many people are pulling the other way.

But you're right, it's definitely not black and white (albeit many people on these forum seem to be speaking for all of us for some reason).
One Month later... i dont know what to say how did this minion desaster pass true testing? It would be ameyzing to have an explanation on how you managed to drop the ball so hard on this Leauge. Becouse i cant help to totaly doubt the release of 3.20 and that you will change something so tremendous like drop rates without telling us. Please work on your transparency about these. Thank you for your hard work. Keep it up. I love you thanks
Can you just upgrade a mirror tablet quantity?
Nice... thanks for the patches... keep it up GGG.. ;)
"
thexlr8d wrote:
focus on the 98% of players, not the streamers

so funny,the streamers also quit hahahahaha.
I have told that GGG will go burning if they only try to focus the streamers.
Today we can see that without the streamers,there are 22000 people playing POE in Steam.
That is funny and pity.
So many friends who likes playing POE all gone,i want to cry that I pay for hundreds
money but bring a broken POE.
GGG tries to leave those 5%of players, which is very stupid, because 5%of players are likely to be unable to support their game operations. When everyone disappointed GGG and disappointed with POE,for 5%of players, It is just a small carnival. When there are better games, GGG will fail instantly. Maybe investors will invest now, but at that time, the investors will withdraw money, and GGG will go bankrupt. This game that has made us crazy has been running for more than ten years, and life span is likely to reach the end
Last edited by 1015006719 on Sep 8, 2022, 5:42:15 AM
Ok a few nice changes, thanks GGG. However you haven't even started to address the main issues that we have been screaming to you about for weeks now.

Not trying to be funny but if we were paying for the game, many people would be asking for their money back for the month or so after 3.19!
"It's been like buying a double cheeseburger with only 1 burger in it? Give us the other burger back!"

Weeks later, there are still no major changes to how you have nerfed loot drops?
Such as CARDS and CURRENCY in juiced maps? At this stage we are just putting scraps together to get by.

League specific mobs drop far less loot than they used to, such as splinters and just normal loot. This feeling is awful, doing 3 breaches and only getting 10 splinters.

The Beyond changes are good with the loot, however nerfing the monsters themselves makes Beyond even worse than it was, in your 3.19 version of beyond.

"
Rare monsters that do not drop loot are now limited to 2 Archnemesis modifiers.

So you know we don't get any loot? LOL!!!!

Still feel like you broke the game when you released 3.19 and it is still broken.

#Beyond is just utter garbage now compared to what it was before 3.19!

#No loot drops, CARDS, CURRENCY and good uniques!

#Headhunter is still ruined!

#No incentive to juice maps!?

We the players are starting to lose not only faith but patient with you as well GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info