3.19.1 Patch Notes Preview

Okay, revert the loot statistics now and then you'll have a decent league. And just remove the archnemesis rares entirely for the next one.
"
Rare monsters that do not drop loot are now limited to 2 Archnemesis modifiers.

This is new to me... yikes.
How about some clarity for once?

"Improved the outcome odds for the Tainted Orb of Fusing, Tainted Jeweller's Orb and Tainted Mythic Orb."

Ok, but by how much 1%, 5%, 30%? What are the odds now?

Same thing here: "Eldritch Exalted Orbs, Eldritch Chaos Orbs and Eldritch Orbs of Annulment now drop in lower area levels, and their drop rate has also been buffed."

Do not give us political lip service notes like these because these notes are worthless when you do that!
10 patches/hotfixes since league launch and very few changes that make a difference...damm. Hopefully you can get this mess sorted out before next league so people will come back to the game.
They did not... they said they wanted to fix loot goblins and they have not, they said they wanted to do something about harvest and they did not, they said they wanted to fix AN and they did not, nothing here fix any of the problems they outlined on their last post.
MEH, I'm out. see ya next league. maybe

sigh, i was so excited after not playing for 2 leagues to come back to this. shame.
"Life of all other Beyond monsters has been lowered by approximately 60%"

If you ever wonder why you get accused of not testing/playing your own game this is a pretty good example.
"
Gunslingerx64 wrote:
Only 2% of the player base has killed Endgame bosses since they were released into the game. Yes please make the game harder. We love the vision. More rng plz and less loot. Thanks.

It's a free to play game. That's a normal stat. TONS of players just try the game, find out they don't like it...and get thrown into that stat. That stat isn't telling you the whole story.
No change to loot

They really don’t care
CtrlF reforge keep....

Bye

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info