3.19.1 Patch Notes Preview

Imaginary person X can already farm endgame bosses without much problems but still gets randomly deleted by Mobs in yellow maps!
What visionary game devs think will happen: "Oh ok I just dial back to white maps and farm for 3 weeks there!"
What really happens: "Meh, I just quit the league"
THEY REALLY DONT GET IT!!!
"
Darklurker25 wrote:
UHM Stop pandering to reddit and slow the game down pls. People should not be killing all uber bosses on day 2 of the league

Brooo i know,

Reddit warriors are out in full force this league haha
"
SenchuTen wrote:
Like a lot of people I think it is to little to late.

You sadly destroyed a lot of trust with your communication and design choices this league and its hard to recover from that.
Because if you do that again in the next league, those people who are just angry this league, will be disillusioned next league and then leave.

And its hard to see how whatever vision you are following you are just drivin away your fan- and playerbase, while also making it harder for new people to join this game. I mean... you are dropping players left and right.

So... yeah. Its your game. Do as you please. But pls dont bullshit us with statements that you value our time and feedback when, in fact, you clearly do not do both.

Mad bro ?
"
Phixus wrote:
"
Gunslingerx64 wrote:
Only 2% of the player base has killed Endgame bosses since they were released into the game. Yes please make the game harder. We love the vision. More rng plz and less loot. Thanks.

It's a free to play game. That's a normal stat. TONS of players just try the game, find out they don't like it...and get thrown into that stat. That stat isn't telling you the whole story.

Iv got over 1000 hours and have never killed the end game bosses... Typically I try a League and get to maps.. have a hard time getting any currency or maps and die a lot.. get fed up and play something else that's fun.. this League I actually feel like I am able to progress and get currency so I am kind of lost on all the complaining.. the last League I felt like this was ritual and ultimatum.. I enjoyed both of those..
This league is dead, no matter how many patches you make, unless you give up your "vision"
Make Harvest great again
Delete archnemesis!
we r wasting our time. if they dont care about player retention they will never get it!
Hey guys, just a friendly reminder.

GGG listens to feedback. [Removed by Support] :)
Arian Synthesis of G3
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Sep 7, 2022, 7:18:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info