3.19.1 Patch Notes Preview

Please tell me you're also working on the "loot goblin" a.k.a "reward spikiness" issues...?
Diablo 4 and Last Epoch multiplayer can't get here soon enough. Hope the vision was worth 50k max steam chart players 2.5 weeks into the league.
good changes but nothing close to enough. the game is still in a really bad state and these small improvements, while still improvements, arent going to fix it.
Update for when I can see/hear Lightning Striders among the visual mess of this game? I'm so sick of dying to them. Prototype user but 90% Phys capped with 8% converted to fire.

Heralding, Easy. Siphon, Easy. I can see those.

The spawn distance also does nothing when you're in a closed space like Heist / Delve.
IMO they're way worse than Heralding for Delve.
That might also be because they go away when you kill the enemy unlike Strider.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
Sooo nothing interesting
Thanks for the changes.

Still no fix yet for the Energy Blade bug I'm having tho. I'm really starting to feel it now I'm doing bosses more. I know it's only been a few days, hope for the next patch maybe.

just pls fix the lifeforce drop i have quant 190% and drop nothing sometimes
No end game juicing loot chances?
I appreciate the hubris of putting out a patch that does nothing. you couldn't even throw the players addicted enough to still play your game a bone and buff the league mechanic that the whole playerbase agrees is underwhelming. Honestly what's the point in any of this if you don't want to listen in the first place? You can cut my tongue out for pointing this out, but it won't make the problem go away.
Last edited by jrv209 on Sep 6, 2022, 10:59:10 PM
Let's see the impact of these changes in the game. Thanks TEAM!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info