By the end of the week, we're planning to deploy the 3.19.1 patch which addresses things such as balance changes to Archnemesis and Eldritch currency, as well as improvements to the Lake of Kalandra which were discussed in last week's news post
. In this news post we've prepared a preview of its patch notes.
The following patch notes are still subject to change prior to the patch's deployment. We'll deploy the 3.19.1 update on consoles as soon as possible after its release on PC.
3.19.1 Patch Notes
Lake of Kalandra Changes
- Increased the amount of Reflecting Mist you encounter by roughly 50%.
- Breachlords spawned in Reflection of the Breachlord now spawn closer to the start of the Breach.
- Rock formations in the Lake of Kalandra now block projectiles, allowing you to hide from enemy attacks.
- Widened some bridges connecting Reflection Tiles in the Lake of Kalandra.
- League Reflections where Kalandra is present now have intro and outro dialogue.
- The Heralding Minions Archnemesis modifier can no longer be found on Delve monsters in the Azurite Mine. Monsters spawned at Legion, Breach or Beyond encounters in the Azurite Mine can still be found with this modifier.
- Rare monsters spawned during Boss fights are now limited to 2 Archnemesis modifiers.
- Rare monsters that do not drop loot are now limited to 2 Archnemesis modifiers.
- The Aura from the Executioner Archnemesis modifier and Verdant Spores inflicted by the Healing Nova from the Rejuvenating Archnemesis modifier no longer affect Player minions.
Other Improvements and Changes
- The Life of Beyond Bosses has been lowered by roughly 5%, and the Life of all other Beyond monsters has been lowered by approximately 60%.
- Improved the outcome odds for the Tainted Orb of Fusing, Tainted Jeweller's Orb and Tainted Mythic Orb.
- Beyond Bosses can no longer spawn in Temporal Incursions.
- Lowered the damage dealt to minions by League monster skills and endgame Map Boss skills that felt punishing, for example, Shaper's Beam and Slam skills, Tul, Creeping Avalanche's Barrage skill, and many of Sirus, Awakener of Worlds' skills, amongst many others.
- Eldritch Exalted Orbs, Eldritch Chaos Orbs and Eldritch Orbs of Annulment now drop in lower area levels, and their drop rate has also been buffed.
- Marks applied to you by a monster are now removed if you move a great distance away from the monster.
- Lowered the number of Rare and Magic monsters spawned during Harvest Boss encounters.
- The Horticrafting Station now displays how much Lifeforce of each type you have available.
- Reduced the likelihood a full sequence of Strongboxes could fail to spawn in areas affected by Alva's Memory of Cascading Fortunes.
- The "Confine Mouse to Window" Option now confines your mouse to be within the maximum supported aspect ratio for those using larger aspect ratios (to prevent accidentally clicking on black bars).
- Updated the description on Aegis Aurora's Energy Shield recovery to "Recover Energy Shield", previously "Replenishes Energy Shield". This is not a functional change.
- Added the Physical tag to the Poacher's Mark Skill Gem.
- Updated the Arctic Armour ground effect audio to be quieter.
- Fixed an issue where packs of Beyond monsters could sometimes fail to spawn Rare Monsters.
- Fixed an issue where Elite Beyond monsters could sometimes fail to spawn.
- Fixed a bug where various immobile monsters, such as Devourers, could be found with Archnemesis modifiers that are not meant to appear on immobile monsters.
- Fixed a bug where players could become unable to move for a time after using Frostblink while Shield Charging.
- Fixed a bug where Lightning Conduit could rarely cause lightning bolt visual effects to appear on enemies not hit by the skill.
- Fixed a bug where after regenerating to maximum Life the value displayed could be incorrect until changing area.
- Fixed a bug where Vaal Skills granted by Skill Gems with Alternate Quality types were gaining no benefit from Quality rather than the default Quality stat.
- Fixed a bug where Sunder with over 100% wave delay reduction would behave as if it had no wave delay reduction.
- Fixed an issue where Flasks with the "Used when Charges reach full" Enchantment were not able to be used multiple times in a single frame.
- Fixed a bug where Innocence was not immune to knockback when encountered outside of his arena, such as in the Lake of Kalandra, or in Maven's Invitations.
- Fixed an issue with Einhar's Memory of the Sacred Grove where monsters spawned in the Sacred Grove could become stuck in a wall.
- Fixed a bug where Flame Turrets in the Vaal Omnitect Boss fight could fail to activate.
- Fixed a bug where Brutus, Lord Incarcerator could sometimes get stuck on terrain in Upper Prison.
- Fixed an issue where pressing Ctrl + Alt + C on a Mirrored Tablet would not copy the Reflections present on the Tablet.
- Fixed a bug where the story glyphs in the Lake of Kalandra area were required for the No Stone Unturned Achievement.
- Fixed the Alternate Art Cloak of Flames Robe 3D art missing the lower half of the robe.
- Fixed a bug when using Controller input mode where the Map Device could reselect crafting options you could no longer afford.
- Fixed a bug where the Sentinel Locker and Seed Stockpile hideout decorations couldn't be highlighted while editing your hideout.
- Fixed a bug where the Sunprism and Void Emperor Enchanter's Ring microtransactions did not apply to Phasing or Onslaught buffs from the Raider Ascendancy.
- Fixed a bug where a Summoned Holy Relic with the Exalted Holy Relic microtransaction applied could become invisible after entering a new area or when levelling up the skill gem.
- Fixed a few wonky microtransaction interactions between some back attachments and the Astral and Golden character effects.
|Posted by Community_Team
on Sep 6, 2022, 9:15:49 PM
Grinding Gear Games
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
Ripped 760pdps +2arrow bow 16 Aug 2020 - 16 Aug 2020
on Sep 6, 2022, 9:16:20 PM
on Sep 6, 2022, 9:16:33 PM
on Sep 6, 2022, 9:16:39 PM
Pog Champ CATW
on Sep 6, 2022, 9:16:54 PM
Let's move on to making next league better. You guys dropped the ball so hard on Kalandra.
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.
on Sep 6, 2022, 9:19:06 PM
damn, LOVE those harvest changes!
on Sep 6, 2022, 9:20:23 PM
Only 2% of the player base has killed Endgame bosses since they were released into the game. Yes please make the game harder. We love the vision. More rng plz and less loot. Thanks.
what would penguins do?
[quote="Gereggy"]I got stuck in a wall, and it was glorious. :D[/quote]
[quote="Qarl"]Fixed a bug where occasionally Fairgraves, Neverdying never dies.[/quote]
Last edited by Gunslingerx64 on Sep 6, 2022, 9:33:27 PM
on Sep 6, 2022, 9:20:46 PM
Are you happy with the current state of the game? Do you feel like this league is at an adequate standard for what the best ARPG company is capable of?
I am genuinely curious how the league and its changes are being perceived from your side. I think players have expressed how they feel, and you rebuttaled with several rounds of damage control; now, how do you think you did?
To me this feels like the game is being slowly pulled towards something that is compatible with PoE2 and PoE mobile: slower and nerfed.
You should think about what can make your game move forward, instead of trying to slow it down to a state where it stops progressing.
Last edited by oudinm on Sep 6, 2022, 9:29:40 PM
on Sep 6, 2022, 9:21:30 PM