Namharim, Born of Night phase bug

The Vivid Harvest unique monster, Namharim, Born of Night, will delay entering his second phase at 60% HP nearly indefinitely. Because it is impossible to lower harvest bosses HP any further until they enter their second phase, this makes Namharim effectively invincible. The only reliable way I have found to get him to phase is to let him kill me, which for some reason resets his AI. This is not a good solution and makes encountering him very frustrating.
Last bumped on Apr 20, 2024, 7:46:10 PM
I just ran into this too, I think, glad i'm not the only one. Was positive i was missing something.
This is not a necro post; the bug is STILL THERE. Had to die for it to reset; god damn it fix that shit.
got this bug too.. even killing myself to it doesn't help
Same here, it's even worse when you have Delirium on the map, he gets stopped while hes invisible by the deli unique mob effects. It helps when you leave the map and go back in, no need to die guys. but ggg please fix this.
Had him twice today, terrible boss desig, wait 5 min or so till it decide to phase, for 500 juice
Ran into this today as well. Leaving the Sacred Grove and re-entering after a few seconds forced him to phase. He bugged twice in 1 kill and I had to re-enter both times to do damage again.
Sadly, I have encountered this same bug twice in the last week. Not knowing about how to fix it (=leave Grove and return), I died both times. Sad thing since I'm lvl 99 so takes a lot of time to regain the exp. As soon as I returned after dying the fight continued and I killed him in like 2 seconds after that. VERY frustrating fight with his immortal phase being "until you die or leave area". Please fix this.
and bug still here :)
teleport to hideout and back helps me
Bug is still here.

After dying he seemed willing to do the circle, then 2nd form, then eventually die for ~350 life force

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info