Following up on Recent Feedback

Harvest has always been tradeable. This changes nothing, bring back the crafts.

Archnem changes are just going to end up being more nerfs to MF, and still get nothing. So that's dope. (sarcasm)

Kalandra mirrors, are not rewarding at all. We want a way to see what type of loot we will be getting before we place a piece in. This is doable and no reason it's not there. RNG loot feels horrible esp when It's nothing.

The eldritch stuff is ok.

So many more things that need to be looked at and fixed. Maybe the last month of the league this beta test will be over and ready for the following one.
Add the harvest prefix/suffix crafts back and make them cost more lifeforce. They weren't that rare in 3.18, were tradable via TFT, and didn't cause any harm.

"Harvest's crafting potential without being gated by rarity is just too high." This is BS. High-end crafting is dead because there's no way to clear prefix/suffix during the process.

How out of touch of reality can you be? Thousands of people are complaining about loot drop. People are running 1000 juiced Crimson Temple and dropping 4 apothecary. Why you are talking all the time about the lake, but the loot from lake is horrible!!! WHY YOU ARE NOT BUFFING LOOT! Don't you have the data showing what is unrewarding ? CRAFTING IS DEAD! Your AI bot running 10 maps and dropping 50% more uniques which are literally all sold to vendor! The culling meta is something I just can't stand. Streamers running 600% MF and are dropping NOTHING! Stop talking! Start acting!
ok just revert harvest then.

id rather an actual usuable harvest that isnt tradeable

because people have been selling harvest for a long time, and ggg you knew that.

not good ggg.
In lake rewards for previous content that don't feel in line with difficulty.

The possessed monsters don't give a reward for completing the tile. Fighting them is something we do all the time, perhaps that mechanic itself isn't rewarding enough - but having fought them and then nothing happens was a bit confusing, felt like I missed one hiding in a corner of the map or something.

If there was a way to integrate the atlas passives into the lake of kalandra league mechanic that would be fantastic - specifically blocking content we're not interested in engaging with. It feels weird to block expedition for example, and then having expedition show up here. There are rerolls and other ways to block/skip within the league mechanic which helps, but it seems off to have already invested atlas passives into blocking something, to then also spend (free) consumable league interaction on removing it again.

The bosses in small groups are fun and challenging, but they certainly aren't rewarding in the least. Maybe adjusting their difficultly or a reward appearing after victory would be "fine" but still not as exciting as a lower tier tile that guarantees a reward - and experience (if you don't die). The rarer more difficult encounters should be more rewarding if you succeed and that's just not the case.

Essences feel redundant with atlas in the lake at all, if you want to fight them you fight plenty of them, if you don't - you're not taking it. I think more people will want to with the tankiness of archnemesis coming down to reasonable levels, but it doesn't feel necessary as part of this league to me.

Already looking at beyond but progressing from a difficulty 1 to difficulty 2 - or 2 to 3 - as you're going along, beyond feels like +12 to difficulty, the Huge tankiness they have makes the otherwise great density overwhelming even on the tankiest builds.

Ice Nova strongbox explosions are still whack yo - even investing in max cold res, feels like they have overtuned cold pen, or are still balanced from a time life stacking was viable.
It's Very cool to see more of a twist on the ambush mechanic though getting to re-open them - there's Less risk for the more reward in that situation - maybe adding +1 to the chest level if you open it again? Spice things up and punish the greed haha.

Delve feels great and the vast majority of the generic tiles are worth paying attention to. Mostly because of rippy archenemesis modifiers, but the bosses feel hard but fair. Only killed 3/4 of a million monsters so far this league haven't gotten to iffy-mirror an amulet of my own yet, but looking forward to that happening :)
Thank you for the last patch, my game has really improved, it is much tolerable now. Keep it up!
I'm really enjoying the changes. Game play is becoming more engaging for us non-POB-ers.
smile
Last edited by Darkee on Dec 8, 2023, 11:30:48 AM
Thanks for continuing to work on the league to improve it. Most of the changes sound good, and hopefully you guys can find a fix for keep prefix/suffix crafts.
Thank you for all those improvements
But there's also an issue of archnemesis monsters stacking mods that give a certain resistance to element of damage like physical or cold or fire
Some mods stacking is really making things get out of hand
Like for instance ignite builds facing flamewwaver- flame strider - prismatic - incendiary combo .... And believe me i met that and on top that was gargantuan
It took more time to die than the whole map
That doesn't feel right
Luckily it was gargantuan not soul eater or hexer or drought bringer
So if you can look into that as well and limit the stacking of mods that gives monsters nearly immunity to certain type of damage ... That'd be poggers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info