Community Showcase

Why this one is not in the list?
"
hellcoldkill wrote:
people complaining about drops when they even dont play the game is so funny to me :D. They fix everything in like 2 days and people still cant comprehend it :D( they are like yeaaa i havent played for 3 days FIX DROPS ) me siting here with 35 divines ;D

your luck is not equal my luck. Im sorry, that i was not lucky enough to win some divines. That is exactly the problem, current loot system is a lottery.

Fanart is nice and all, but the game is dying. Respect to the creators!
Soon there will be no game to create for.
"
"
Biovital wrote:
"
Fix your game plz [Removed by Support]

Can't you just enjoy the damn artwork?

Agreed!

No, i cant.
I joined: Jan 24, 2013 to the exile community. I was a silent reader here. Made like 2 posts as far as one week ago. Now i cant enjoy, i cant be silent.

Plz fix game is totally legitimate here. I cant enjoy. Im sorry. I didn't win a lottery. I can't enjoy.

EDIT: i know that you 2 are oldies too, that is why i have written, what i have written.
Last edited by ille216 on Aug 30, 2022, 3:25:23 AM
Great stuff from the community as always. Unfortunately the mods are asleep and not removing posts from the reddit crybots trying to hijack the thread.
Please delete global 1....
Last edited by XxDarkHorseXx on Aug 30, 2022, 3:33:16 AM
"
XxDarkHorseXx wrote:
Great stuff from the community as always. Unfortunately the mods are asleep and not removing posts from the reddit crybots trying to hijack the thread.

Im not from reddit. My account there is named illeRandomNumbers, you can check my posts. :'D
Never posted in path of exile reddit.
My lifetime posts on reddit are like 4. And 3 of them are about bitburner. Its entirely another game.
Awsome cosplay and art work!!! When the new balance? Fix harvest remove AN! FIX game!
SuitSizeSmall is the most beautiful poe streamer.
Fix harvest and the loot!
"
Biovital wrote:
"
Fix your game plz [Removed by Support]

Can't you just enjoy the damn artwork?

No. We need a dose... of playable poe league.
nah, i prefer the reddit memes about this league
so much better

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info