Community Showcase

People with 0 challenges feel like they have the authority to complain about loot, LOL. (hint: you are guaranteed at least 2 challenges simply by reaching act 5)

Yes loot needs to be addressed but if you are complaining because some internet rando said so then please shut up. You hold no useful opinions.
Right, just fire.
"
Biovital wrote:
"
Fix your game plz [Removed by Support]

Can't you just enjoy the damn artwork?

no... focos buff loot, u know in game very boring like useless
"
FunRoom wrote:
People with 0 challenges feel like they have the authority to complain about loot, LOL. (hint: you are guaranteed at least 2 challenges simply by reaching act 5)

Yes loot needs to be addressed but if you are complaining because some internet rando said so then please shut up. You hold no useful opinions.

0 or 2 challenge for rage quit about bad loot, many nerfs to.
Some arts are extremely impressive
How are your maps, exile?
Absolutely love the artworks! Kudos to the artists, hoping for a fanart competition later this league, I'll certainly join in!
My fanworks thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2868617
My hideout showcase thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3077898

AI "art" isn't art, it's theft.
awesome

remove item drop conversion system and bring back the item quantity of league monster, thanks
"
FunRoom wrote:

Challanges mean nothing.
Loot is bad from base mobs, do delve room and press alt after each and you will see atleast x3 less rares, currencty x2.
They remove divines from harvest and 6links and they shower they from mo like solaris-touched and they force players tend to have mf or mf servive..
Also Gwennen gambling uniques nerfed. Harvest too weak now.
People can adapt, especially older players, but reality is game is not the same as it was. I mean I can still play fine, but most of my friends quit and they tryed.
3.15 was a joke. 3.19 was a disaster. Archnemesis/Ruthless/Crucible(Archnemesis 4.0?) - worst ideas. Ruthless is a joke, a waste of resources. PoE2(exilecon version) was super disappointing.
Last edited by vahu on Aug 30, 2022, 1:47:46 AM
Super duper gorgeous artwork! I love especially the ones done by Widoxx, Conqista, lehmannthiago. Those who cosplay put so much love into their costumes - suitsizesmall dazzles every single time.
This post is cool and all, but please for the love of Kuduku bring back the old harvest crafts and keep buffing the loot. At this rate, we might as well learn how to draw and do fan arts 24/7 cause we have no game to enjoy.

Her beauty did not fade
her humanity did not survive.
no prior notice about silent harvest nerf crafting is broken , path of exile is broken , players left already , please bring back the harvest please safe the game save the league.

please bring back the harvest - -- - - - - -- - - - - - - -- - - - - - -- -

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info