3.19.0f Patch Notes

great, now let's talk about loot
Can you please stop beta testing on us your "vision"?
Enough patches but lack on resolution.
the problem is the dmg i did a cortex and each pack could kill me with projectiles from far
and i die each time spawn a mana sinphoner close because i am using the doryani prototype and take +200% dmg this is really bad u click a strongbox/ harvest and need run for your live

but the loot is really fine
i am getting a lot of divines juicing use points in the abyss +110% pack size and go kill stuff
the loot is balanced using altars/sextant/ atlas passives
u cant get loot with 5 challenges and not opening the stuff
Last edited by Mokurp on Aug 29, 2022, 12:47:21 PM
"
Benthebomb0 wrote:
I will echo what others have said:

Remove AN - worst update in the history of the game
Revert Loot - where the fuck is it?
Remove Loot Goblins - just a trash methodology
Change Harvest - I like the thought process but why pretend like you didn't remove some of the most important crafts
Remove AN - I can't stress this enough, remove it.

Can add Gwennen gambling revert. Very boring and slow now to actually gambling uniques. Unless you are super lucky or don't work and play the game 16hours a day.
3.15 was a joke. 3.19 was a disaster. Archnemesis/Ruthless/Crucible(Archnemesis 4.0?) - worst ideas. Ruthless is a joke, a waste of resources. PoE2(exilecon version) was super disappointing.
let me know when new league starts and has loot
"
themike71 wrote:
Can you please stop beta testing on us your "vision"?
Enough patches but lack on resolution.

I think I found why. They use wrong glasses for their vision I think.
3.15 was a joke. 3.19 was a disaster. Archnemesis/Ruthless/Crucible(Archnemesis 4.0?) - worst ideas. Ruthless is a joke, a waste of resources. PoE2(exilecon version) was super disappointing.
"
Benthebomb0 wrote:
I will echo what others have said:

Remove AN - worst update in the history of the game
Revert Loot - where the fuck is it?
Remove Loot Goblins - just a trash methodology
Change Harvest - I like the thought process but why pretend like you didn't remove some of the most important crafts
Remove AN - I can't stress this enough, remove it.

THIS
#BringBackOriginalScionPortrait
#BringBackOriginalAscendantPortrait
#BringBackCruelMerciless
Sentinel mobs are still awful in Blight.
Softcore, solo self-found.
-----Currently: -----
Storm Call Occultist in Affliction
Honestly GGG should do what Blizzard does and have a separate PTR server to test out new mechanics from ACTUAL players instead of inhouse testing. A lot of this messiness with the start of the league would have been avoided had there been more involvement with the player base. Actual transparency would develop and people can start trusting in GGG again.

Chris Wilson, your "vision" ruined this game and I don't care if it's intended to be this way, the majority of the people who spent years playing this game say otherwise. "Vision" or a lack of one shouldn't supersede fun gameplay that was just fine years ago. Change everything back to pre 3.18 and we'll be set, but from now on let people from the outside play test your game for actual feedback on how to implement new features and mechanics.
I also think about the loot, how to feels when I leveled new character after changes.

Base loot is weaker for sure than 3.18. They try to give rewards from league mechanics or a bit from bosses. But if you level, do white maps, it feels emptier game.

Right now it's very good wealth of you run red maps and especially if you use MF tft services(it's a joke), but it's kinda true. And target like Legion, Heist. Expedition(tho gwennen nerfed) etc.

If you do delve from room to room without chest, you can feel instantly that there is like 3x less loot that it used to be. So it meams base mob drop nerfed insanely still.

It's also so strange to me, many years ago, we were force to farm Dominus with multiclients, MF. And after all of this leaning, we are coming back to the same mistakes. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?

You tool divine from harvest, other places, but showering us from goblins. Where is thr logic GGG.Game would be more fun if you would give tools, instead of MF services and gambling slot machines. I know Chris Wilson hates determistic crafting. Can we get middle ground, since you are so stubborn?

Also as old player I feel you test this for PoE 2 kinda, but can you try to seperate poe1 and 2 between such testing.

If you need to test such drastic changes you can ask people to test in last month of the league, I woulpd help.

For me it'a very sad to be honest what is happening. Feels like blizzard situation in the past.

Last edited by vahu on Aug 29, 2022, 1:21:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info