Discussion: do u like new loot changes that make tft EVEN MORE important and popular/needed?

after be lucky and kill few times that "xxx-touched" mobs and get 2c... few alch... ONLY ONE TIME I SEE 1 DIV LOL
while party with culler get 80/90 divs from 1 mob
its like mirr per day or per run if lucky

MIRR
PER DAY
CARL

or even more who kno

so with new loot system ITS PERMANENT REQUIRE U TO HAVE SEE AN MODS AND IF U FIND "xxx-touched" mob go to tft and buy culler

so mf is KING! ms literally NEEDED and MUST HAVE! or else NO LOOT for u...

WTF GGG?!?!

so party bonus CRAZY HUGE + buy culler tft = how we MUST play in GGG VISION?? thats HOW we MUST play now RIGHT?
mf is a problem inherent in the genre (bad close D2) and aged bad since D2! mf is worst think from d2/clones that need to be removed as party bonus!
i rly hate search "xxx-touched" mobs or get NOTHIN... but even if u find it U STILL NEED GO TO tft and buy culler LOL or else NO LOOT FOR U! Also i so much hate that i need 2or 3 completed gear to swap mf/ms gear each time i see that mob to not missing out on so much currency if I don't immediately portal out of my map take out all my actual gear for andvariuses, div distillate, etc. and go back to cull it and still w/o PARTY BONUS get LESS than WITH PARTY BONUS! JUST WHY?!!
REMOVE MF and PARTY BONUS but BUFF normal drop rate for ppl

Chris even said himself few yers ago when nerf mf uniqs how they didnt want ppl have to feel like theyre obligated to make their char weaker just to run MF gear! most solo players would absolutely prefer to make the strongest builds they can instead of being forced by mf because it seems it only viable way to play the game now CARL!
When Chris said they are making adjustments to 3rd party discord servers so that you dont need to trust your gear to another ppl what he meant apparently was not that tft wont be needed anymore but that tft will now have to be used to share your archnems for mf culler
"We would like to lower the reliance on third party discord servers" remember?? Now its even worse! U MUST and FORCSED to use discord lol BRAVO!
OH and craft was nerfed HARD also good change and AN still insane overtuned hard 1-shot for many builds and build-destroy ability! GJ GJ GJ <3

Discussion... do u like new loot system or nah? what u feel with all it?

to GGG suggestions here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3298458
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last edited by TreeOfDead on Aug 26, 2022, 9:44:34 PM
Last bumped on Sep 6, 2022, 8:40:23 PM
Loot's completely fine. They could slash it further and I wouldn't care.

It's Archnemesis that made me want to skip the league.
"
Deadlock989 wrote:

I would agree if it affected us all equally. But they stealth cut monster loot, which guts mechanics like Breach, Harvest, and Beyond, and then don't touch treasure-chest based loot like Legion, Expedition, and Heist. So 'slashing loot' means something very different to the player who league started a Heist strat versus one who went with a mapping-mob killing approach.

And then there's the 50 divine/mirror printing as mentioned in the OP - that's not quite affecting everyone equally either.

So to answer the OP's question directly, I'm ok with almost any loot system so long as they make a reasonable attempt at balancing past league mechanic farming strats and so long as fresh leagues have a truly fair start for all the players.
"
innervation wrote:
"
Deadlock989 wrote:

I would agree if it affected us all equally. But they stealth cut monster loot, which guts mechanics like Breach, Harvest, and Beyond, and then don't touch treasure-chest based loot like Legion, Expedition, and Heist. So 'slashing loot' means something very different to the player who league started a Heist strat versus one who went with a mapping-mob killing approach.

And then there's the 50 divine/mirror printing as mentioned in the OP - that's not quite affecting everyone equally either.

So to answer the OP's question directly, I'm ok with almost any loot system so long as they make a reasonable attempt at balancing past league mechanic farming strats and so long as fresh leagues have a truly fair start for all the players.

+1
sadly looks like GGG wont change anyth at all... so this how we must play with GGG vision? rly sad...
I do not like this TfT part at all, loot should scale off the people in the map when the rare is found to prevent this bullcrap. I run some MF myself but i do not get 1% of the loot of dedicated culler that has useless build with -80all resist and 10life

maxed mf cullers invest nearly nothing and get maximum profits while offering services on tft

I'm going to wear this gem in kalandra soon, but no way to catch up to those low cost services in real build.
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
Last edited by CAKE on Aug 27, 2022, 11:21:12 PM
GGG supposed to fight tft, but instead..
I'm expecting them to change it's asap - either it's kinda too toxic and nervous to stare into monitoer 24/7 for those damned archnemesis rares, and if after hours and hours you spot one - stop dps asap, run away, call mf culler and leechers... Also ALL my solaris touched rares - were completly f**cked up - either with draught bringer and dropped flasks, either they spawned in heist after alarm or from harbringer like 0.5 sec before he died and they despawned, either they jumped out of the strongbox, almost insta died and got me 2 orbs of chaos and 2 orbs of alchemy...

I played this game for quite a while, supported it, but if this b******t is intended, i might quit not the league, but the poe entirely. I'm VERY upset, and VERY frustrated to watch how my lottery win tickets are getting burned 24/7...

Also i liked to craft - they literally deleted harvest, I liked minions archetypes - they are garbage...

I don't know what else to add - It's just not fun, not entertaining, and frustrating, toxic and punishing...

I WANT TO PLAY GOD DAMN GAME, GOD DAMN ARPG, I DONT WANT TO STARE INTO MY SCREEN AND PRAY THAT THIS RARE WILL SPAWN WITH RIGHT MODS AND I COULD REACT IN TIME AND CALL CULLER AND TEAM...
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
"
Anngrat wrote:
I'm expecting them to change it's asap - either it's kinda too toxic and nervous to stare into monitoer 24/7 for those damned archnemesis rares, and if after hours and hours you spot one - stop dps asap, run away, call mf culler and leechers... Also ALL my solaris touched rares - were completly f**cked up - either with draught bringer and dropped flasks, either they spawned in heist after alarm or from harbringer like 0.5 sec before he died and they despawned, either they jumped out of the strongbox, almost insta died and got me 2 orbs of chaos and 2 orbs of alchemy...

I played this game for quite a while, supported it, but if this b******t is intended, i might quit not the league, but the poe entirely. I'm VERY upset, and VERY frustrated to watch how my lottery win tickets are getting burned 24/7...

Also i liked to craft - they literally deleted harvest, I liked minions archetypes - they are garbage...

I don't know what else to add - It's just not fun, not entertaining, and frustrating, toxic and punishing...

I WANT TO PLAY GOD DAMN GAME, GOD DAMN ARPG, I DONT WANT TO STARE INTO MY SCREEN AND PRAY THAT THIS RARE WILL SPAWN WITH RIGHT MODS AND I COULD REACT IN TIME AND CALL CULLER AND TEAM...

I would not be so dramatic about it, but yes i completely agree. I was praising GGG for introducing Harvest "essences" so I do not have to visit TfT anymore... then they introduce this which forces anyone that is not in SSF in to joining it or they miss over 50divine orbs per kill (average is like 3divines i believe)
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
AN is a huge mistake.
Changing loot was even bigger one..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info