[3.19] 🔨⚡ Trickster 1-button Lightning Conduit! (Mjolner CWC) ⚡🔨 | 5-15m sDPS - Pinnacles melt!

"
blitz_scythe wrote:
Hey, just wanted to say thank you for a great build! I rolled it this week, went straight for doryani and I'm loving the build. My character actually feels like Thor using Mjolner and calling down bolts of lighting. This build scratched every itch I had for the new stuff this patch, lightning conduit, trickster rework, reflection rings, and the galvanic in the rf style helm was chef's kiss.

Woah! Glad you found a build you enjoyed mate. :))

If you have an Inquisitor around, we're workshopping an even burstier / more Uber-feasible version of the build, but it does require significantly more investment. (On the other hand, the damage ceiling will be ridiculous.

Alternatively, the Trickster tree has been reworked to include Divine Shield and some additional tankiness (with some crit mitigation).

Finally, good timing!! I just made a video you can use to judge if you want to toy around with the new LC MTX :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0scWHXsqYtQ&feature=youtu.be
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
"
mrshroom wrote:
"
goatcheese61 wrote:
"

Oh mate! PB once activated kinda artificially caps your life to Low Life anyway UNLESS you touch a life flask, so you don't have to sweat about what aura you have to force in!

I know I get near to low life by activating PB, but I do still have life I dont plan on using Id rather reserve. Feels wasted not to ya know? banner is 10% so a bit over 20% on arrogance, aother 350-360ish of life on precesion, still leaves room to fit another flat cost aura in or another 10% if there was one that didnt suck. Leaves basically Blood and stone or clarity or vitality really. Just a shame.

I don't know if this has been mentioned(I wouldn't be surprised if it was in the guide and I missed it and had to learn it the hard way), but I have been playing with different combos of auras and discovered that if you go above 50%(be careful because POB will say 50% when you are actually at 50.1) reservation, then you lose the sudo overleech for life that you get by using Petrified blood. This is because instead of continuously trying to reach 50%, it just hits the 49.9 and stops. So try to keep your reservation below 50%. It makes a really big difference and makes sustaining RF a lot harder.

I cannot remember if links are allowed, but you can find a reddit post about this interaction named "petrified_blood_gives_overleech"

What, I sincerely hope this is not true, because I thought the overleech came from the leech instances being removed only at -full- life, and since you could never hit that with PB unless you flasked to full unreserved... Oh god. I'll find that post! More stuff to add to the research list, and the work week is starting :|
Hello once again.

So I have managed to get Cast speed up till 51%, as the critical info says it should be equal to 49% or higher.

SO here is mine updated lates PoB: https://pastebin.com/ZsNvhaFY

Could you please check the things now, because I still can't get those DPS numbers as authors PoB by using almost the same items!

Thanks in advance

UPD. I have now checked T1 white map single target dmg, feels thgat something stops me to deal massive amount... Sad
Last edited by Instalok01 on Sep 18, 2022, 3:42:15 PM
"
Instalok01 wrote:
Hello once again.

So I have managed to get Cast speed up till 51%, as the critical info says it should be equal to 49% or higher.

Could you please check the things now, because I still can't get those DPS numbers as authors PoB by using almost the same items!

Thanks in advance

UPD. I have now checked T1 white map single target dmg, feels thgat something stops me to deal massive amount... Sad

Hey mate, the critical info says it must be equal to your value in the chart above, not equal to 49%.

Your value is 51%!! You're doing up to half damage, lol.

But anyway aside from that, you're massively low level still, get a thread of hope to save a ton of points up top that you can sink into damage. And then spell levels are what get you to the next tier. Especially the Ele Focus + Awakened Added Lightning - they both give +1 at level 5 mate (and since you are on SoTL you can just use level 3).
Last edited by primaeva on Sep 18, 2022, 3:48:11 PM
"
primaeva wrote:

Hey mate, the critical info says it must be equal to your value in the chart above, not equal to 49%.

But anyway aside from that, you're massively low level still, get a thread of hope to save a ton of points up top that you can sink into damage. And then spell levels are what get you to the next tier. Especially the Ele Focus + Awakened Added Lightning - they both give +1 at level 5 mate (and since you are on SoTL you can just use level 3).

So regarding the chart, and mine aCWC gem lvl I'm missing 1% of cast speed to deal more dmg? Srsly? If I will just craft bench some cast speed it will be anough? Can I get more than 52% cast speed? Because I can't find any nodes that gives me cast speed anymore, only left is for HP and ES in the left part of the tree.

Also, didn't got the idea about thread of hope, since you weasn't using it in your build, I can't even think where I can put it - sorry for being stupid.

and Gems. Kinda hard to level them up, should I buy Awakened Light Dmg gem higher lvl?
I have checked I don't have Ele Focus gem anywhere, do I have to swap something?

Here's updated PoB after Uber Lab: https://pastebin.com/9wxySK8r

Thanks for the help, again, lol!

UPD: I'm using this PoB that I found on Reddit: https://pastebin.com/EtGVMPUH

I will get an awakened Lightning damage gem at lvl 5, but still I have to close question with cast speed...

UPD2: Now I have 60% cast speed, sacrificed 2 fire res to get empty suffix amulet, and crafted 9% of attack speed!

UPD3: Has been killing rare mob from expediotion that have a mod that resist of lightning damage(this single mod) - so it took 3 deaths and 4 mins...
WIth flasks my cast speed reaches 80%... I don't understand, why is this so hard

UPD4: T15, Forking River, Boss. spent all 6 portal, HP went only to half.. 60% cast speed without flasks...
Last edited by Instalok01 on Sep 18, 2022, 6:39:06 PM
"
primaeva wrote:
"
Instalok01 wrote:
Hello once again.

Thanks in advance

Hello, I'm not getting this =/ Could you try to explain please?

I'm using aCWC lvl5, and my LC cast speed modifier is +51%, in the character screen. Is this right?
"
Gamingtwink wrote:
"
BasedDong wrote:

Wait I'm dumb...so as a trickster, if I have an ACWC lvl 5, and pob shows in the calcs that my cyclone is at 5.7 aps, will i need to get more attack speed till i go to 7.56?? how? or cdr?? like from belts? how much cdr?

go to https://www.geogebra.org/m/nzz5cc9e to see the breakpoints. you have to set it to 1 weapon / 0,25 cooldown and 0% CDR

also the calc seems to be a bit off (COC with 150 stated CD has 165 actual CD and optimal attackspeed according to the reddit in my sources is 6.06, which would be one of the worst asp for coc according to the geogebra calc) But its good to visually see the breakpoints. :)

if you get above 3 novas / sec it should be fine. if you get to 7.56 aps you are in optimal sync with mjölnir. the 6.8 aps might be abit more than acutally needed. If you change the CDR slider, you will see that the slashes will get longer, so you can move the end of the previous Mountain above a valley in which you are stuck.

EDIT:
My tree is about the same as yours, but you went for rare jewels with a bit of asp. My Mjölner trigger rate got noticably better after getting a helmet with cyclone enchant and a watchers eye with precision asp. Im sitting at 6.78 asp currently and was at about 5.7 before.

You could also get a "Megalomaniac Medium Cluster Jewel" with Arcane adept ( free arcane surge / 5% attack and castspeed) + other attackspeed notables

minimum frenzy grand spectrum

Try not running clarity btw :)

I dont even know what to run apat from calirty tbh, I got a few upgrades and now am at 6.63 asp :) it does feel better
What, I sincerely hope this is not true, because I thought the overleech came from the leech instances being removed only at -full- life, and since you could never hit that with PB unless you flasked to full unreserved... Oh god. I'll find that post! More stuff to add to the research list, and the work week is starting :|[/quote]

I believe what you stated is completely correct, my issue came in from reserving more than 49.999..% of my life, since at that point the leech hits the reserved portion of my life and essentially stops. So as long as you do not reserve more than 50% you are fine.

I ran into this because I decided to reserve tempest shield on life and bring defiance banner to mana and added an enlighten to my build along with some other minor changes.
Here is what it looks like: https://pastebin.com/ueVXJb6b
So with my setup, if I were to level my vitality to level 12 rather than 9(I just left it at 9 for now, since I am still playing with stuff), I would be over the 50% threshold and I lose overleech on my life(your ES would still be overleeching). In POB, you will actually know when you went over the petrified blood threshold, because the "Recoverable Life" section on the left disappears.

At least this is what it seems to be doing. I noticed it because I lost a lot of sustainability on RF when I turned on vitality which just didn't make any sense to me.
ign: Ricmorn_Reaver
Kudos to TS primaeva for this build and to sm44wg for the CI version. I did my own research and combined some of the build ideas from both of you and came up with this version:

https://pastebin.com/L9SHtaNv

This is CI version also but now with 13.2m Pinnacle DPS and having 6.5 ES. Hope this helps and I am also looking for some insight from you guys if ever you have any suggestion or comment in regards to my POB. This is my current build at the moment and I love it.

Update: POB Update. A.Ele Focus is now lvl 5. Changed the Aoe searing mod in helm into added flat lightning dmg to spells.
Last edited by djemdge on Sep 19, 2022, 8:23:10 AM
to all people having questions regarding cast speed

Cast while channeling: Trigger socketed spell every 0.XXX sec (see skill gem description)

Lightning conduit: This spell can be cast every 0.YYY sec (modifiers to cast speed apply) - hover over its picture next to your mana, while having all permanent cast speed buffs active (leech as trickster)

Your 0.YYY has to be lower than your 0.XXX or your missing triggers
Last edited by Gamingtwink on Sep 19, 2022, 3:27:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info