What Happened with Items

I agree with the less rare, but stronger mobs and better drops idea.
But what you made was good, until better drops part.
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Last edited by unlucky_child on Aug 26, 2022, 1:18:58 AM
,,we think that drops are in a pretty good place after this week's changes'' the drops are shit!
I feel sorry for you guys at ggg, must have been a hell of a week!
Everything Chris mentioned in this post makes sense, however I'm afraid loot status will take a while longer to be properly balanced in every stiuation. Please keep the fixes coming, and for the love of God don't forget about harvest. As it has been pointed out by people that play better and have much more experience than me, crafting is in a terrible state right now.
Some of the crafts that were considered filler or way too deterministic need to be introduced again ASAP. It doesn't matter where you put those crafts, they can be replaced as very rare einhar beasts or regular crafting bench options that cost multiple divines or exalts. Don't let one of the most fun aspects of the game become completely RNG again, it's not fun to regress on such massive improvements to crafting he've had all those leagues. Bring back reforge keep prefixes and sufixes, jewel implicits and augments, they need to be in the game sooner rather than later.
I will leave a review as a hardcore player and one who even a little bit raced as a casual. GGG stop lying, you're not playing the game and it's not about the loot, I'm rf at level 90 I have 180k dps on monsters, and 80k dps on bosses, on hardcore everyone plays spectral helix, because everything else just has no dps with items from the floor, 90% of gems simply have no damage!!!! you removed the block from the gladiator and what kind of defense mechanic did you give in return? nothing. you are lying that the average harvest has remained the same, although for some reason I only have 1-2 rerolls on t11, although before that I could get 10-15+ different rerolls on t1 map, it’s impossible to make abilities interesting because even the radius of skills is like rf or cyclone is almost impossible to increase to really impressive values, in addition to removing 5 link recipes in the garden, I went to t8 maps in 4 link on hardcore, seriously?
"
Raxefal wrote:
I'm afraid loot status will take a while longer to be properly balanced in every stiuation. Please keep the fixes coming, and for the love of God don't forget about harvest.

We are not beta testers...
Your intention and changes for a long time has been directed to one (uno) (1), thing:

Make players spend more time playing the game.

With the idea that it'll increase sales.

Good luck.

Problem: You will lose a massive amount of players and player retention will stay bad or grow worse.

Solution: Listen to the players.

You are not superior to the players in terms of decisions, ideas and directions. In fact, you're wrong and players are right. This isn't the case for companies all the time, but for GGG it is.
You had a Game in wich you needed to carefully plan and strategize your Endgame Mapping and made into "Find the Loot Pinata and WIN ".
Its boring and the crafting changes make me want to quit after rushing 40/40 asap.

"If we kill the Loot, we kill the Game" CHris Wilson.

Gj .....thats what you did
Better communication? GGG say that every time something go's wrong. We were already given a a promise for better communication. Repeating the same promise?
Giving less and less info each league after a promise, something go's wrong make a promise again for better info. The cycle starts again.

Im still not in maps. But i got my 1st rare jewelry drop in act 6 normally i get those in act 1. And before i started getting drops i had to use essence/alc orbs jewelry and that is with me killing every rare i see and taking 30min-2 hours per act and it took so long because i was currency starved to buy gems.

I originally just assumed i was unlucky maybe i was. But when you hear loot drop's got nerfed you cant help but wonder.
Last edited by b4timert on Aug 26, 2022, 3:57:25 AM
[Removed by Support]
The drops suck dudes. There is no crafting for regular 3-4h players and alc+go maps dont provide them currency to buy from the market reasonable items. This league suck's and i've never been so poor!
Last edited by Whai_GGG on Aug 26, 2022, 1:23:48 AM
you literally gotta lure rare mobs into one large merge pack to get this to happen. It's been documented doesn't look to fun.

Anyone calling the player base whiners don't understand facts, logging in and having the game feel a certain way for 10+ years, used to be a piñata simulator, now killing whole maps and only getting drop from 4 rare mobs... Its like if Super Mario 64 Remastered added a AR-14 and you started shooting Goombas... It's completely different now, a complete different game. Revert please

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info