What Happened with Items

sadge
i love poe
thank you for posting this. I completely agree with your reasonings.
played since launch not a single divine
Thanks Chris! Hope to see you at Exilecon again next year! I missed the first wave of ticket coz I remembered the sale date wrong T_T
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
idk, too long to read. Did you rollback to 3 leagues before or are you still on trying best with the wall of text?
Your vision for the loot of the game isn't bad, the implementation is horrificly bad. You can't nerf drops by 80-90% then band-aid a loot fix because your vision says it's working as intended. Your vision isn't bad, it's just wrong.
"
"I… didn't actually understand the impact of the change. It was mentioned to me in passing (that we were removing the league monster bonuses and replacing with just quantity), and I didn't ask any more questions. I was busy, distracted, and should have sought more information."

I feel that's not your fault and more on the person who mentioned it in passing without explaining it.
HOW FAST!
crafting has been destroyed, as has most of my enjoyment. Not buying any supporter packs/vault pass for a game I'm now thinking of leaving. Such a sad week :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info