[3.20] Lightning Conduit Build (Self Chill) | Elementalist | Forbidden Sanctum | Path of Exile 3.20

"
Glamour33 wrote:
Hey nice Build :) i have a Question to Forbidden Rite, my chaos res are +26 but this Skill takes alot of Life away, anyone some Tipps Thx !
"
Glamour33 wrote:
"
Glamour33 wrote:
Hey nice Build :) i have a Question to Forbidden Rite, my chaos res are +26 but this Skill takes alot of Life away, anyone some Tipps Thx !

lol no wonder it takes a lot of life away. so it will be unless you cap your chaos res.
with 5k life in total and 0 chaos res it takes 2k of your life pool. with 75 chaos res it takes only 500 life. which is still not very few but it restores much faster while we have at least 1 leech flask active
i have a few concern about zeaolatry i feel like i am not able to use it ever
and also forbiden rite speed buff dosent seems very effective but is there a mechanic im missing with the increase dmg to chill enemy and reverse effect of chill and it is meant for adding defensive layer?
"
darkgarret6 wrote:
i have a few concern about zeaolatry i feel like i am not able to use it ever
and also forbiden rite speed buff dosent seems very effective but is there a mechanic im missing with the increase dmg to chill enemy and reverse effect of chill and it is meant for adding defensive layer?

self chill gives 30% increased action speed
Quick question. Looks like I'm only running about 55% chance to shock for some reason lol. I thought with shaper of storms hits always shock or is o.o.s or band not hits?

Update: I swapped out innervate for overcharge and energy leech for innervate. Put me up to 85% shock and less clunky.
Last edited by HANK-_-3000 on Sep 30, 2022, 7:49:17 AM
Ok I see this is just a build post but no questions answered. Well ok then. I've figured it out by looking at ur gear and one main thing that maybe you should of probably mentioned was how important life on block was! I ended crafting a shaper shield witch is just as good as what u have and made a world of difference! Thanks for your hard work keep up the good job!
Booo this man!!! Some reason it comes up as the third post on Google... Seems like u just toss something together call it a build guide and leave everyone in the dark... I figured it out because I've been playing for awhile. All I gots to say now is big thumbs 👎
What's the source of chill to make Hypothermia work?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info