[PlayStation] 3.19.0d Patch Notes

"
Please consider taking out the XP penalty this is extremely frustrating!!

The first one is absurdly hard. After you get some gear, it became reasonably fair...
Your post in the 'X' thread has been removed for breaching the following clauses of the Code of Conduct:

● Needlessly negative
● Antagonistic
Thanks, but I wont start the league until we're on the same patch as pc is.
Do we know when ps5 will be getting the e patch with harvest fix?
... we just waiting, to get the same path status , as PC players...

no harvest fix yet, no loot fix in some areas and so on.
Patch 3.19f when? We're two patches behind PC now and Harvest prices are still insane.
Hey

Where's the patch for consoles?? Please fix this.
When can we expect the 2 latest patches please?

It's hard to stay motivated without the buffs in those patches, especially the ones increasing league rewards in Kalandra. Isn't that content priority, the whole League?

Please and thank you
Sound cutting out is even worse, over a year of this BS. JFC fix the god damn fucking sound. This is the only game on playstation with sound issues like this. Says everything you need to know about ggg.
If you critique this game and its problems your post will be removed.

In a news thread about sound i asked "Why did it take multiple leagues to fix the sound on console?". Then got put on probation by Kane the sound guy! This is who GGG are!
3 times in 1 map I had to restart the game to fix the sound. Worst sound in a game ever. Beyond a fucking joke when it's going on over a year. This is never gonna get fixed.
If you critique this game and its problems your post will be removed.

In a news thread about sound i asked "Why did it take multiple leagues to fix the sound on console?". Then got put on probation by Kane the sound guy! This is who GGG are!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info