Auto-selecting return to town

Since this update I have been finding that the choice to return to town or return to checkpoint after dying has been buffering inputs. This is frequently causing me to accidentally return to town as I would have been trying to use my movement skill prior to death.

There used to be a delay while the window comes up before it would accept the input and it would not use the old buffered input to select the choice.
Last bumped on Sep 3, 2022, 6:52:23 AM
Same
My GF has the same issue on PS4. Need a fix ASAP. very frustrating.
+1
Thanks for your reports, we will get this fixed.
I dont know if this is related to buffering inputs but the issue is heavy disabling the gameplay.

I dont remember well if the previous configuration town return button was Triangle ( currently circle)
but most players have this button binded to the travel ability thats most intuitive from all games ( rolling, dodging etc)

in case of fighting when u die - most people are spamming this button because they tried to avoid dieing so that ends up in instant teleporting to town.

I think we need to change the button bind to triangle or make a small input delay before pressing button liek 2 seconds
In Ultimatum for the choices popup some new 'tech' and was used where you needed to press-and-hold a button. Perhaps this could be added to the Death choice.
And while you're at it, also to the Bandits choices help/kill dialog pretty please.
Is this getting fixed? It's really annoying. Just add the delay back or a 2 button combo to return to town please
I think this issue it cause by "auto"network mode to enable lockstep.
Can we get more than a we will get this fixed? Patch dropped yesterday no fix, as well as no mention in what you are working on. To be clear this is crippling new characters. You get to the act boss die thrown to town and have to walk be multiple instances...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info