Nerfing Defensive Archnemesis Modifiers

So many modifiers change go and back... pls test them more carefully before release new league okay?
Not what we were asking for
"
Tomorrow we will post an explanation of what our intentions were with the balance changes in this expansion and what went wrong with our process

This right here! This is the most important thing said so far in well this whole mess.

I still think your gonna need to take this archnem out of this game or put it in the atlas. Hoping for more buffs to loot and why these changes were not put in the notes. You gotta earn back that trust and it's gonna take awhile on this. We really need to understand what is going on here.
"
Vosyx wrote:
You are doing a great job! don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

lol
So you're trying to undo the damage, but I am afraid to tell you, that you have really just botched this league and it is too late for most people. I surely hope you get it right the next league. This black eye is going to stick with players for a long time.
Lame, capitulating to the zoomer juicers was the original problem that Archnemsis was made to deter.
terrible change, you're just nerfing headhunter. nerf to the AN damage not defense lol.
Yeah it has been a bit of a week.
I'm not happy until I see the loot changes reverted...
"
Noobwater wrote:
thank you for not bowing down to the reddit haters.

just because reddit was in on the group complaining, doesnt mean the issues were rendered as non-existent.
IGN: GoldenPepe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info