Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Nerfing Defensive Archnemesis Modifiers

Wtf is wrong with this peaple? dudes wake up the retention of players this league is awfull. Remove them and that is not the important thing fix loot fix harvest bring 3.19 back before is to late.
Yesterday after 10h of work came home and tryed to play a bit, but after 3 maps i logged of cause no fck alc drop. The market is shit cant upgrade nothing cause ppl dont craft stuff so we can buy. Tge game is in a very bad state. And this post that you guys make whit just promises it just SAND IN EYES
How about just remove archnemesis? No one like it, yet you guys so obsessed with it.
I Believe I Can Fly ~~~~
"
Mentoya wrote:
"
Sakadi wrote:
Wow, little too late, we need a meaningful change to end game farming! There is zero reason to play at the moment and the steam numbers are echoing my comments...

I wouldn't say that it's too little too late. It's not even 1 week into a 12 or 13 week league......Not sure why some would think it's too late...
I can understand if it was a month into the league...

There's a reason behind the saying, "better late than never"

perks of being an SSF player (god knows those are scarce these days) is that you dont care about getting early starts. If you dont play all 3 months straight, doesnt matter if you start on day 1 or day 50.
IGN: GoldenPepe
"
Mentoya wrote:
"
Sakadi wrote:
Wow, little too late, we need a meaningful change to end game farming! There is zero reason to play at the moment and the steam numbers are echoing my comments...

I wouldn't say that it's too little too late. It's not even 1 week into a 12 or 13 week league......Not sure why some would think it's too late...
I can understand if it was a month into the league...

There's a reason behind the saying, "better late than never"

you are deluding yourself if you think the first impression of the league doesn't have a MASSIVE impact on a casual player AND GGG's bottom line. I love this game, but it's hard to play when GGG doesn't listen and makes bad changes that set the community on fire. It takes away from the game and becomes drama instead of fun. I can see why the average player would cut their losses and run. I can't believe GGG has fallen this far compared to when I first started playing. You couldn't say a bad word about these guys(not even the overpriced mtx was allowed on the discussion table)
Last edited by jrv209 on Aug 25, 2022, 12:59:07 AM
Loot? Harvest?
I would love if they made certain AN mods mutually exclusive to one another. For example, 3 simultaneous modifiers that pertain to cold damage and ailments and resists, or just maybe 2, so they dont stack.

Another combination I found to be nightmareish for some builds is drought bringer + mana siphoner both in one tanky mob, unless the mob has sluggish movement speed.
IGN: GoldenPepe
I guess the next time I play Poe will be for nostalgia
Just revert the loot, that's all you have to do at this point to fix this. Just admit that this was wrong. or at least not properly done. Everything else will be a band aid fix at best.
you removed a little bit of resist from most of the mods.

thats it? they can still double/triple up. they still get stupid hp bonuses.

and they still ONESHOT PEOPLE

ffffsss
"Guys we have such insane sunk-cost into these arch-nemesis mobs, and we need to keep them in-game!"

You guys also forgot Empowered Elements.

And addressing your loot problems.

And addressing wide-screen support.
Last edited by icrashevos on Aug 25, 2022, 12:59:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info