Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Mathil Build List v5.0

Can you please repost the Explosive Arrow PoB link?
Looks like the EA build now works in PoB with the latest update.
Hi, i'm following the shockwave totem build but i'm having trouble to gain those juicy power charge. Can someone tell me why? ty
Was the EA PoB link removed? I've looked hard but cannot find it.
yoink
yoink
[IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/2mfjjhz.jpg[/IMG]
Are you able to go in and sort the skill tree by levels. Im still learning the game and need to kind of know where to put my skills in by level.

Thank you,
How can I use Hatred, Precision and Grace simultaniously? My Mana is 0 if I use all of em.
"
winston1909 wrote:
How can I use Hatred, Precision and Grace simultaniously? My Mana is 0 if I use all of em.

You can pick up the reduced mana reservation nodes north of the ranger start area and you'll have a little bit of mana left over to use your skills;

I'm playing a different build but same concept - I use lifetap in my mark on hit setup so I don't have to worry about not having enough mana for sniper's mark and you can either find +mana on gear, more reduced reservation, or link an enlighten support to your grace & hatred to free up more mana so you can spam attacks more comfortably
Last edited by Saf3tyhazard on Apr 15, 2023, 6:04:38 PM
"
winston1909 wrote:

His helmet has a labyrinth enchantment that allows for Grace to have increased mana efficiency, meaning it reserves slightly less mana, as well as one of his rings has -7 to mana cost.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info