Regular hideout decoration?

Hello fellow Exiles and / or fine people of the creators of Wraeclast:

Where can i buy the old Zana decorations? I need more Small Bird Cages because i used all of my 86 so far. I kinda use them to make my hideout a zoo and each new pet gets a new cage. :>
Last bumped on Aug 24, 2022, 2:13:25 AM
Hey there, Vedajo!

All of the old decorations have been made automatically and freely available to all players, so you just need to locate the decoration you'd like to use in your decorations list and be sure to check for the variant you'd like to use when placing the decoration. I hope this helps!
Hello JC_GGG,

not really. I cant spawn additional decoration of that one decoration. I can only click on it and it reclaims the last used one. But it is not possible for me to get new ones. I bought some from Zana but now now i used them all up and i cant get new ones :<

Last edited by Vedajo on Aug 20, 2022, 1:52:32 PM
Hey again, Vedajo!

Could you please try creating a fresh hideout (or change to a different hideout and then back again) to see if this helps? If not, this may be a bug and it might be best for me to move this thread into our Bug Reports sub-forum so that the team can investigate further.
Do i keep my current hideout or do i have to insert the over 200 pets again when i swap and back? Currently cant export that hideout because my pets crashes the game when i try to do that. :D
Hey again, Vedajo!

You should be able to retain your current hideout's layout when swapping hideout bases through Helena.

However, if your game is crashing when you attempt to Export your hideout file, you may want to post about this in the Technical Support sub-forum or create a separate Bug Report for this, as you should be able to Export the hideout without crashing the client!
Hello again too, JC_GGG.

I swaped the hideout and then went back. Still cant get a copy of that decoration and it claims the last used one. Seems i have used up all amounts of that normal decoration.

About the crashing: I guess that is fine. Normally i would never export my hideout because no one could copy it because of all the pets o_o
Thanks for trying that!

I'll pass this along to the appropriate team members to check into further. I'm sorry for any inconvenience in the meantime!
Thank you.

I guess the last stupid beast is lucky for now and can roam around free in the mtx stash. :D
try going to one of the old NPC's and see if you can't get it from there.....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info